9 Of My all-Time Favorite Vines/Viners

9 Of My All-Time Favorite Vines/Viners

Vines were truly the greatest thing to ever hit social media.

44
vine app on computer and phone

Vines are just about the greatest thing to ever happen to social media, and I'm not talking about the people who would post a six-second video of what they did that day. No, I'm talking about the theatrical, acted out, theme, well thought of, well executed, and brought to life vines.

These range from original vines to clips from movies with a voice over. Vines are not only the greatest thing to hit social media because of the entertainment they bring, but because they have the power to bring people closer. I cannot personally tell you how many times someone will spout something off and a vine has been referenced back at them.

I cannot tell you how many times that a vine has been started by one person and continued by multiple people. However, I can tell you how great it feels to have an instant connection to someone who enjoys the same vines as you, and it feels pretty great. Speaking of vines, here are nine of my all-time favorites.

1. Happy Piano Guy

This is the first vine I ever saw and it still makes me happy to see piano guys smile when his friend joins in.

2. Fish Tiddies

It's very rare that I come by this vine without looking it up, but I still laugh every time.

3. I think I found my berries.

I don't know why, but these remind me of a friend from when I was younger and it makes it even funnier.

4. Jay Versace Vines

I like just about everything he's done, except fr that Sprite commercial he's in.

5. "Kids, come downstairs!"

My siblings and I arriving in the kitchen for food.

6. Patrick Charlton Vines

My friend introduced these marvelous vines to me, and I've been obsessed ever since.

7. "I don't have enough money for chicken nuggets."

All I have to say is same.

8. Shoving noodles back in pocket

I don't understand this vine, but it brings me joy.

9. Tom Harlock Vines

I love his vines, but heads up, he's vulgar. His One Direction vines are amazing, and I would highly recommend them if you can handle his vulgarity.