45 Of The Greatest Taylor Swift Lyrics

45 Of The Greatest Taylor Swift Lyrics

Her lyrics are legendary.

29770
45 Of The Greatest Taylor Swift Lyrics
planwallpaper.com

I've been a fan of Taylor Swift since I was nine years old, when she released her first self-titled album, Taylor Swift. I've been along for the ride for Fearless, Speak Now, Red, 1989, and all of the songs in between. There's just something about her music and her lyrics that I've always appreciated. There's a Taylor Swift song for when you're happy, sad, angry, and every other emotion. She just gets it. She might receive a lot of hate for writing about her exes, but that's what makes her lyrics so real and relatable. It is apparent to the listener that her heart is in every word she writes and every note she sings, so here are my favorite Taylor Swift lyrics.

1. "Just a boy in a Chevy truck that had a tendency of getting stuck on back roads at night and I was right there beside him all summer long." - "Tim McGraw"

2. "Seems the only one who doesn't see your beauty is the face in the mirror looking back at you." - "Tied Together With a Smile"

3. "You're beautiful, every little piece love, and don't you know, you're really gonna be someone." - "Stay Beautiful"

4. "Our song is the slamming screen door, sneaking out late, tapping on your window. When we're on the phone and you talk real slow, 'cause it's late and your mama don't know." - "Our Song"

5. "Well you drive me crazy half the time. The other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true and I'm only me when I'm with you." - "I'm Only Me When I'm With You"

6. "We're on the phone and without a warning, I realize your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard." - "Jump Then Fall"

7. "Yeah, I said, 'Leave,' but all I really want is you to stand outside my window throwing pebbles, screaming, 'I'm in love with you.'" - "The Other Side Of The Door"

8. "And I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless." - "Fearless"

9. "When all you wanted was to be wanted. Wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now." - "Fifteen"

10. "Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window, I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold." - "Hey Stephen"

11. I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry. I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams. Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me." - "You Belong With Me"

12. "You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day." - "Tell Me Why"

13. "I have an excellent father. His strength is making me stronger. God smiles on my little brother, inside and out, he's better than I am." - "The Best Day"

14. "We’re getting stronger now. Find things they never found. They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared." - "Change"

15. "The way you move is like a full-on rainstorm and I'm a house of cards." - "Sparks Fly"

16. "I sneak in and see your friends and her snotty little family all dressed in pastel and she is yelling at a bridesmaid, somewhere back inside a room, wearing a gown shaped like a pastry." - "Speak Now"

17. "You are an expert at 'sorry' and keeping lines blurry." - "Dear John"

18. "And I can see you years from now in a bar, talking over a football game with that same big loud opinion, but nobody's listening." - "Mean"

19. "You're in the car on the way to the movies and you're mortified your mom's dropping you off. At 14 there's just so much you can't do and you can't wait to move out someday and call your own shots." - "Never Grow Up"

20. "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home." - "Enchanted"

21. "But sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go." - "Better Than Revenge"

22. "Did some things you can't speak of, but at night you live it all again. You wouldn't be shattered on the floor now, if only you had seen what you know now then." - "Innocent"

23. "I do recall now the smell of the rain. Fresh on the pavement, I ran off the plane. That July 9th, the beat of your heart. It jumps through your shirt. I can still feel your arms." - "Last Kiss"

24. "And the cynics were outraged, screaming, 'This is absurd!' Cause for a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world." - "Long Live"

25. "Life makes love look hard." - "Ours"

26. "Locked up in your arms and our friends are laughing 'cause nothing like this ever happened to them." - "If This Was A Movie"

27. "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right." - "State Of Grace"

28. "Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met." - "Red"

29. "'Cause there we are again on that little town street. You almost ran the red 'cause you were looking over at me." - "All Too Well"

30. "We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time. It's miserable and magical." - "22"

31. "This morning I said we should talk about it 'cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved.That's when you came in wearing a football helmet and said, 'Okay, let's talk.'" - "Stay Stay Stay"

32. "Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress, we had this big wide city all to ourselves. We blocked the noise with the sound of ‘I need you.'" - "Holy Ground"

33. 'Cause all I know is we said, 'hello' and your eyes look like coming home." - "Everything Has Changed"

34. "He said, 'Look at you, worrying too much about things you can't change.
You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way.'" - "Starlight"

35. "And it was like slow motion, standing there in my party dress in red lipstick, with no one to impress." - "The Moment I Knew"

36. "Taxi cabs and busy streets that never bring you back to me." - "Come Back...Be Here"

37. "Everybody here was someone else before and you can want who you want, boys and boys and girls and girls. Welcome to New York." - "Welcome To New York"

38. "You took a Polaroid of us, then discovered the rest of the world was black and white, but we were in screaming color." - "Out Of The Woods"

39. "Hey, all you had to do was stay, had me in the palm of your hand. Then why'd you have to go and lock me out when I let you in?" - "All You Had To Do Was Stay"

40. "Did you think we'd be fine? Still got scars on my back from your knife, so don't think it's in the past. These kinda wounds they last and they last." - "Bad Blood"

41. "Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe, red lips and rosy cheeks." - "Wildest Dreams"

42. "'Cause they got the cages; they got the boxes and guns. They are the hunters; we are the foxes and we run," - "I Know Places"

43. "10 months sober, I must admit, just because you're clean don't mean you don't miss it. 10 months older, I won't give in. Now that I'm clean I'm never gonna risk it." - "Clean"

44. "One night he wakes, strange look on his face. Pauses, then says, 'You're my best friend' and you knew what it was. He is in love." - "You Are In Love"

45. "We're so young but we're on the road to ruin. We play dumb but we know exactly what we're doing. We cry tears of mascara in the bathroom. Honey, life is just a classroom." - "New Romantics"

From Your Site Articles