My Top 5 Favorite Foodie Instagram Accounts

Some of the accounts where I have found some pretty banging recipes.

15

Here are some of my favorite food accounts on Instagram.

1. @peanutbutterandjillybeans

This account, run by Jillian Glenn, is definitely one of my favorites. She shares tons of vegan and gluten free recipes, has cookbooks, and posts pictures of some seriously delicious looking food.

2. @tracesoats

I actually found Trace on TikTok originally, but he is also on Instagram and is constantly sharing some bomb looking oatmeal bowls and other interesting oat-based and healthy foods! I have made two of his oatmeal bowls and they were amazing.

3. @purelykaylie

This blogger shares all plant-based recipes that are pretty and yummy. I made her almond butter energy balls but made them as peanut butter energy balls and they were AMAZING. I was kind of addicted for weeks and made so many of my friends try them (they also love them).

4. @glutenfreeballerina

OK, admittedly I am a little biased here because Brigitte is one of my dear friends, but seriously her account is amazing and so is she. She is always posting delicious new snacks and meals, even from her dorm room! She is always inspiring me to try some healthy new foods!

5. @eatswithcait

This is another plant-based account, but everything she makes always looks so delicious I bet you can't even tell they're all plant-based recipes! Another cool thing about this account is that Caitlin is only 17 and is an aspiring dietician!

I don't make the recipes I find on all of these accounts frequently enough, but I have so much respect for all of these people! Food journeys and relationships are no easy task for anyone, but following accounts like these remind me that I can still maintain a healthy and sustainable diet despite having a variety of dietary restrictions.