Top 10 Of The Best Country Artist's Out There

Wanna find out who are some of my favorite country artists? Read below!

12
https://unsplash.com/photos/hUHzaiAHuUc
Photo by Jacek Dylag on Unsplash

Country music is my favorite genre to listen too, hands down. There is something about it that I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe I love listening to it because there is such a wide range of events you can listen to it for- such as driving down the road blasting it from your radio speakers to hanging out with friends, to sitting in your room after an argument. Country music is always there for you based on the situation you are in and what you need to hear. The artist's I have listed below tend to have a wide range of music in the country genre so you can have your favorite artist singing about all the possible events in life- check it out!

1. Luke Bryan

Luke Bryan may not be as new as Dan and Shay, but he sure knows how to work the stage and the crowd due to how comfortable he is on stage. His songs can also fit any and every mood or event by getting you hyped up or can relate to your situation when you are in your 'feels'-- which we all have those days.

2. Dan & Shay

Okay- these guys are one of my top favorite country artists. Their songs speak right to the soul, and anyone can relate to them and have I mentioned that their music is SO catchy.

3. Dylan Scott

I am HOOKED on this man. (hahaha see what I did there)? This guy is the guy you listen to when you want to have fun and just live life out. It could not get any better than this.

4. Cole Swindell

Cole is a natural performer and he is so comfortable on stage as he tries to interact with the crowd. His music (like Luke Bryan's), ranges from being able to listen to it when you are down, need a pick me up, or just want to have fun with your friends. This man is the guy to listen to!

5. Dierks Bentley

If you have not heard of this man, look him up!! His music is perfect for driving around town or walking somewhere when you just need to clear your head.

6. Kane Brown

Kane Brown is a little newer to the country world but he ranked up fast! His music is something I can listen to whenever I want to since it can literally be applied to whatever you are feeling. His music can be upbeat but also a big hype up if you need it.

7. Lee Brice

This man is a NATURAL on stage. His songs are good to listen to whenever you want. You can tell he puts emotions and real life situations/events into his songs that them 10x better to listen to.

8. Brett Young

Brett Young is a genius for getting you in your feels when you are in a vibe and you need to feel like you have someone to relate to whether that is with your relationships, downfalls, or anything.

9. Luke Combs

Luke Combs just released a new album and we are SO ready for it!! His songs are always the biggest hype up and have the best vibes out there. We just love him.

10. Eli Young Band

This is one of the only country bands I enjoy listening to. They have had a lot of good hits over the years --> especially for those summer drives and basically everything. They are perfect for post-breakup songs too!