My Favorite Coffee Shop

My Favorite Coffee Shop

An amazing Local Coffee shop that you will love!

3130
My Favorite Coffee Shop
Yelp

Today I'll be letting you know about my absolute favorite coffee shop. I usually get my coffee at a Starbucks because it's conveniently located pretty much at every corner, or in short it is very accessible. Even though I may buy coffee at a Starbucks but it's not my absolute favorite coffee shop.

I like local stuff, local shops like mom and pop shops, this coffee shop is one of those coffee shops, it's called Debeen Espresso. If you are every visiting High Point North Carolina, I highly recommend you stop by this cafe. I love it because it's a great place to hang out with your friends have meetings or even study. The staff is absolutely amazing, they make you feel at home and welcomed.

The staff is not the only ones that make you feel right at home but the decor is amazing too. the walls are covered with different types of arts from the local artist, that is one of my all time favorite things about this shop, they are local and they support local artists too. One of my most amazing thing about this place is the huge fountain in the middle of the place with actual fishes in it. This place has a cozy feel to it, with its very quirky furniture and burlap ceiling, I love this place, this is the place where I get most of my school work done at. It's way better than any library that is for sure.

Like I said before if you ever visit High Point NC, don't forget to visit Debeen Espresso, I guarantee it that you will love it. Comment below and let me know if you have any favorite coffee shops/cafes that you adore or would recommend to people.