Father Daughter Love

Father Daughter Love

Additional Love

62
Father Daughter Love
Self

I can't put in to words sometimes what you've meant to me since we met. I wasn't looking for a relationship and you found me. You made the effort that I so desperately needed to see to fall in love. Here we are over a year later and my love has grown for you exponentially. A little over six months ago our lives changed. Nothing was all about us anymore, instead life revolved around two little lines that would continue to form the sweet little girl we are looking forward to meeting in May. She is already a princess and loved more than I could ever imagine. However my love for you has also grown with her. Seeing how hard you work to prepare for her arrival, seeing the look on your eyes when we hear her heartbeat every time, and most recently the love I feel when you feel her kick you from inside of my tummy. Your a great dad already. I don't tell you enough how much that means to me. She's a lucky little girl to have you in her life. Of course I know it won't always be easy and I know we will have good days as well as bad but if we both continue to have the love for her that we do as well as our love and dedication for each other we can face any obstacle. I'm ready to meet our sweet girl and I'm ready to see the look in your eyes when we hear her cry for the very first time. Mom's world and daddy's little girl. I wonder who she'll look like and who she will get most of her personality traits from. I love you more and more every day because of the love you show for her. Thank you for that. I know that no matter what happens you'll always do what it takes to be a good father to our little girl. That in itself means the world to me. Cliffton, continue loving her, continue loving me, but most of all remember she loves you already, and I've loved you for a while now and every day I love you more, because of your love for her. Hurry up May, we've got a lifetime of memories to make.