The Top 10 Fast Food Chains For All Your Late Night Munchies, Road Trip Cravings, And Cheap Eats Needs

I live for drive thrus.

211
@sonicdrivein

I eat out A LOT. More than the average person. If you were to take a look at my bank statement it would be food item after food item, with the occasional unnecessary clothing item in between. Now I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything, I am, but I have eaten a lot of different items on the menus of many different fast food restaurants so I guess you could say I'm qualified enough to make a ranking of the best ones.

1. Wendy's

Wendy's is a classic. They recently came out with chicken tenders and their side of S'Awesome sauce and I haven't been able to get enough. They also have the greatest Twitter out of all of their fast food competitors.

2. Burger King

I have been a big advocate of Burger King for as long as I can remember. Even though their Mac n' Cheetos may have been questionable, nobody can deny their great chicken fries.

3. Domino's

Pizza is one of my favorite foods and Domino's dominates every other pizza chain. I have zero complaints about anything on their menu.

4. Chick-fil-A

They make up for not being open on Sundays with their infamous Chick-fil-A sauce and classic waffle fries.

5. McDonald's

Those golden arches are recognizable anywhere you go. I will say that their fries probably top every other place on this list, but their machines are always broken so they get spot 4 for now.

6. Taco Bell

I will forever be obsessed with their Crunchwrap Supreme and of course the classic Doritos Locos tacos. I have yet to try their new nacho fries but I'm sure they're also great.

7. Sonic

I drove to Sonic every Friday after school my senior year and with good reason: happy hour from 2-4. Can't resist a half price slushie.

8. Chipotle

This probably isn't one of the first places you think of when you hear fast food but it does qualify as a fast food chain, and a good one at that.

9. Five Guys

I will definitely pick Five Guys over In-n-Out any day.

10. Subway

Subway is an easy stop for a solid sandwich. They've also really revamped their brand over the past year.

Now that I've made you hungry, you can pick from any of these or get a little something from each. Live Mas.

From Your Site Articles