Fashion School, As Told By 'New Girl'
Fashion School, As Told By 'New Girl'

If you're in fashion school, you're probably familiar with the many struggles come your way that most college students don't really have to deal with. Here are some of the most common struggles, as told by New Girl.

1. Fashion students get very creative with their outfits...

2. But dressing up for class everyday can be tiring. Sometimes we just want to show up in sweatpants.

3. No one has more shoes than a fashion student...and we will find any excuse to buy more.

4. Professors are notorious for assigning multiple projects, papers and exams all in the same week...

5. ...and coming up with ways for all of these projects can be challenging.

6. But to be honest, we all secretly love our projects.

7. Until it comes time to present them...

8. But by that time, we're too delirious to care.

9. When you're the only one who does work in a group project, but everyone in your group gets 100 percent.

10. Because your fashion school is 99% girls, you have a freak-out heart attack when you see a cute, straight boy.