Why You Shouldn't Shop At Fashion Nova

Why You Shouldn't Shop At Fashion Nova

Little did I know that when I ordered from Fashion Nova, I'd end up being scammed.

35227
Why You Shouldn't Shop At Fashion Nova

Everyone always spoke so highly about the online clothing store, Fashion Nova. Fashion Nova went viral by having some of the most popular public figures promoting their clothes on social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. Little did I know that when I ordered from Fashion Nova, I'd end up being scammed.

When you go on their website, their clothes look trendy, and their prices seem affordable, which you would think is great until you actually order something from them.

I placed an order back in May of 2017 for a two-piece outfit that looked adorable online but was nothing like I expected in person. When I opened it, not only was it see through but it also had a hole on the top piece.

I tried getting in contact with them for about two and a half weeks, and they would not respond no matter how hard I tried. I called them twice and left two voicemails. (Yes, they have a huge company, and their phone went straight to voicemail at regular times during the day.) I emailed them three times, I messaged them on Facebook, and I tweeted them. They finally responded when I tweeted at them, but they informed me that they would only refund me 50 percent of what I paid, and I would have to cover the shipping costs, which meant that I would get a little over $5 back in my refund when I paid almost $30 for it. Therefore, it was pretty much pointless to return it, and I was better off just trying to fix the top and never wearing the bottoms since they are completely see through.

It wasn't until I turned to YouTube to listen to other people's reviews to realize that many other people have been scammed by Fashion Nova as well. People placed orders and never received the clothes or their money back, got only half of their order, was sent damaged clothes, and more. There are so many different horror stories that I've heard about Fashion Nova that it honestly drives me crazy that I did not do this research sooner. I only listened to a couple of people that have shopped there and had decent experiences, but unfortunately, I never looked further into it online.

By writing this post, I hope that it spreads the word that Fashion Nova sells cheap and damaged clothes while completely ignoring their customers in order to avoid having to refund the customer their money. It bothers me that a company this large is scamming so many people and I'm surprised that they're still in business because of it. Look up the hashtag #FashionNovaScam, and I promise you that you'll find tons and tons of horror stories with them.

Here is a video of my experience with Fashion Nova and while you watch it, you can see my damaged clothes and how their clothes are poor quality: