Follow These Fashion Influencers To Upgrade Your Style

Outfit inspo brought to you by Instagram.

131

If your wardrobe is a rotation of the same pieces that you have worn for years, then it might be time to invest in some fresh new outfits. When the same old stores at the mall just aren't working for you anymore, then find inspiration in these Instagram fashionistas. The multitude of fabulous looks featured on their pages will have you looking forward to their next #ootd posts!

1. Danielle Bernstein @weworewhat

Entrepreneur, blogger, and queen of NYC street style, Danielle Bernstein is dominating fashion. She boasts accolades such as being named as one of Forbes' 30 Under 30 and has launched a successful brand in her name, SSO by Danielle.

2. Lydia Rose @fashioninflux

This UK fashion blogger is known for her quick videos that demonstrate many ways to style one basic piece. Her partnerships with retailers like Windsor and Boohoo make it super easy to recreate the looks that she posts.

3. Who What Wear @whowhatwear

Your go-to source for celebrity style, Who What Wear is a digital publication and brand under Clique, its parent media company. If you are looking to find out what will be trending next season, Who What Wear has you covered. Their content provides viewers and readers with the most up to date news in fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.

4. Chiara Ferragni @chiaraferragni

This Italian beauty is one of the most successful names in fashion and business. The launch of her blog The Blonde Salad has led her to collaborate with brands such as Pantene and Tod's, and it is now home to her own clothing and accessory line which showcases Chiara's unique personal style. Chiara was ranked first in the Forbes list of the most powerful fashion influencers of 2017, an accomplishment that is evident in every coveted outfit that she features on her Instagram!

5. College Fashionista @cfashionista

In your scrolling through Instagram, you have probably seen some accounts that tag @cfashionista in their bio. College Fashionista is a community of college students who share their personal style and gain access to opportunities within the fashion industry. Managed by the parent media company Her Campus Media, College Fashionista aims to provide college students with valuable experiences and highlights especially fabulous members on their Instagram.

From Your Site Articles