Your Fashion Guide For Valentines Day

Your Fashion Guide For Valentines Day

"You should go and love yourself."

17
Your Fashion Guide For Valentines Day

Every year Valentines Day rolls around and there are several different groups of people who celebrate in very different ways. Whether you are with your gal pals, hanging out with your boo thang, or flying solo for the day, these ensembles will keep you looking fantastic throughout the entire day!

After all,

Roses are red, violets are blue, when you look good you feel good too!

1. Seeing a movie:

Whoever said you can't match your hair color with your boots was terribly mistaken. Check out this adorable long sleeve graphic t-shirt, paired with a classic blue jean and, of course, the caramel inspired tall boots. This outfit is both comfy and cute for that long evening in a movie theater seat. All that is missing is the popcorn!

2. Dancing

We all know that the best part about dancing out in public is getting to twirl.....

What kind of fashionista would I be if I didn't hook you up with this a-line flair dress? This dress is perfect for every bust, waist and hip size because of the vertical pleating and lines; not to mention the striking red color giving you another reason to strut your stuff.

3. Brunch

Glowing... Radiant... Beautiful...

No ladies, I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about this dress... but thank you for being awesome!

Haha okay no seriously, this dress is perfect for brunch out because of its lightness and beauty. As the lace effortlessly cascades down the body, you will be sure to look as if you had the best nights sleep (even if you did sleep in until 11:00 a.m. for brunch at noon).

4. Lunch

Time to accessorize! Isn't it amazing how much of a difference a few simple accessories can make? Check out this striking red hat and purse combo against this bare white dress.

Thank goodness it isn't labor day yet!

5. Dinner

Alright ladies, here is where we pull out the big guns. You know those heels you bought last year which you swore you'd wear once you had the opportunity to? Well, I hope you still remember where they are in your closet because it is time to pull them out! This red, lace mini-dress is perfect for a dinner date matched with black accessories giving a more sophisticated appearance.

6. Cooking or baking

Bright red pants?! YES, bright red pants, I swear they look hot on, especially for this day filled with nothing but love and hearts. If you and your "bae" have decided to stay in for the night and cook a romantic meal together or bake some heart shaped cookies, this outfit is for you! The warmth of the sweater will be perfect to cuddle up onto after eating a big meal or even doing it lady and the tramp style.

7. Attend a wine tasting...or drinking any alcohol works too!

If you are planning on matching what you are consuming... you might as well be consuming wine!

As the famous line goes, "Live long and drink lots" or something like that...

8. Exercise together

To the girl who wakes up before her class at 10 a.m. class to run for 2 miles, this one is for you!

If you have found your other half who understands the importance of exercise and keeping up with a healthy lifestyle, then you definitely are going to want to style your best for this day. Try switching up your normal color choice to something out of the ordinary, or maybe in the ordinary, like this purple and pink pairing. This sporty and fun outfit will not only keep the heat on your date or in your relationship brewing, but also in your exercise routine.

9. Ice skating

What better way to embrace this chilly Valentines day's weather than to go ice skating? No matter who you are with, your best friends, sibling, boyfriend, girlfriend or even mom or dad, this cozy outfit will keep you feeling warm and looking fierce.

10. Take a spa day

Who said this day had to be spent taking care of loved ones?

C'mon ladies, if you follow any advice from Justin Bieber it should be that, "you should go and love yourself!"

Well I hope that on this day no matter who you are with, what you do, or what you wear that you are feeling beautiful as you truly are.