Dear Fashion Designers, Why Do You Make See-Through Leggings?

It's winter. Keep me warm, dammit.

72

Dear fashion manufacturers,

A while ago, I called on you to make shorts that don't creep up my butt. You didn't listen to my demands, so I'm calling on you again to fix another issue plaguing my life:

See-through leggings.

You see, I can appreciate a see-thru legging now and then, but is it necessary for every single pair of leggings to be that way? It's amazing to me that when I went shopping for leggings yesterday, 4 out of the 5 pairs I tried on were in some way see-thru. All I want are leggings that are cozy on the inside and that aren't transparent. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I would think that getting thicker material would be easy. I would think that more people want leggings that actually cover them. But no. Neither of those things is the case. Even leggings that cost $20+ are see-through! At that point, what am I paying for?

All I ask for, fashion designers, is for you all to make leggings that are cozy and comfy and that I won't feel weird about wearing around family members. Comfort and actual fabric quality, that's all I need. And if that's too tall of an order, expect another article from me in the future.

Sincerely,

A girl who just wants warmth and comfort in the winter