Farhaj Sarwar The Businessmen - 6 Things You Need To Know About

Farhaj Sarwar

66

Farhaj Sarwar The Businessmen

After having seen the success of Farhaj Sarwar, it is quite apparent that you do not need millions of dollars to become a philanthropist or a considerate businessman. Doing good comes naturally to a lot of us. If you have the resources, whether they are limited or in abundance, along with a bit of empathy, you can go a long way. This is exactly what the life of Sarwar teaches us all.

There are numerous newspapers, magazines, and online articles and blogs that you will find about Sarwar that have a lot to talk about his experiences and the projects that he has worked on in the past. But there will be very few newspaper cuttings and editorials that talk about what makes Farhaj Sarwar stand out from the crowd. Why do the population of Pakistan and so many neighboring regions adore Farhaj in the first place? What has the man achieved in his life that has made him so special over the past few years?

Let's Discover A Few Things That You May Not Know About Farhaj Sarwar Right Now

1. Giving Philanthropy A Completely Different Angle

Right from day 1, Farhaj Sarwar has worked to give philanthropy a completely different meaning. The three core principles that he has always upheld are transparency, modern technology, and evolving attitudes.

• Transparency

If you look at the activities of NRS International and the Bilqees Sarwar Foundation, you will come to know that they have always practiced and advocated a high degree of transparency in all their operations. They have always focused on results and whatever they contribute toward the well-being of society and the community at large is out in the public domain for everyone to see. This is the biggest reason that all the efforts and charity initiatives carried out by Farhaj Sarwar have always received massive positive feedback from governments and people all over the world.

• Modern Technology

They have some of the most innovative technologies and the most modern automation tools at work across their enterprises and all their divisions and departments. Minha Edible Oils is one such example. The use of modern technology and his preference for it over manual labor has always been a priority for Farhaj. The same technology is helpful in researching and also funding several charitable projects and initiatives that Sarwar has carried out across continents.

• Changing Attitude

This is also a practice that is very rare in the present time and age. Usually, enterprises focus on profit generation and the ratio of resources that they attribute to charitable and community-related causes is rather stringent. Farhaj Sarwar has changed it completely. He has always maintained that the biggest focus of his commercial undertakings is to provide the general public with the most affordable products and services. Needless to say, the proceeds have always been reserved for community work and charitable purposes from the start.

2. A Start From Humble Roots

Farhaj Sarwar has always been proud of his roots and humble beginnings. There has never been a prominent mentor or any financial institution backing his efforts. All the capital and resources that he was able to collect were through impact investments and donor-advised funds. Also, a major portion of his initial charitable efforts was funded by non-cash assets that are easily available with a middle-class family or large business undertaking. The biggest difference here was the fact that Farhaj was able to bring people together for the cause that he supported. He has always believed in defining the purpose of the commercial activity/charity before inviting donations or capital. When a particular business/venture/cause has the potential to generate a positive social impact, you can accumulate finances and contribute to the well-being of the community easily.

3. Setting Your Goals Early On

There is always the question of why you are doing it. Farhaj was very clear about it from the start. He wanted to prioritize the things that were most important to him. While setting up his commercial undertakings, he was certain that he wanted to give back to society in any form or factor. He understood what drove him to work every day and it was the need to make his country a better place. Sarwar saw himself working towards the betterment of the country he had called home. He saw himself working towards uplifting the standard of living of everyone in need and especially children who were going to write the future of this great nation. Therefore, being goal-driven was a big priority to him and it still is today.

4. Constantly Working On Raising Awareness

One of the most important duties of a philanthropist and responsible businessman is to constantly work towards raising awareness about the cause that he truly believes in. There will always be several causes that you stand for. Some of them might already be in the public domain and under everybody's attention. But there are certain causes that require a little more push. As a businessman who wants to give back to the community, it is essential that you work day and night to keep the fire burning. Farhaj Sarwar has always worked to keep everyone constantly aware of what pains the nation and how to bring about the changes that will alleviate her of the same.

5. Staying Local And Acting Global

Farhaj Sarwar believes that it is very important to do your research on all the local communities in whose life you want to make a difference. This is the only way to prioritize your activities. For example, if you want to focus on the education of children, you must be aware of the problems that the current education and child development system is going through. Another example is that if you want to ensure that the elderly receive proper medical facilities and healthcare, you must first assess what struggles the current healthcare sector and apparatus face. If there is a dearth of skilled medical staff, you should focus on working on that. The same staff members should be trained in the provision of locally available medical treatments and services all the while maintaining international standards of hygiene and ethics.

6. Using All Your Skills And Experience

In the end, Farhaj Sarwar says that it is about pooling in all your skills, expertise, experience, and resources. There can be no compromises. There can be no holding back. When you are an entrepreneur and at the same time you are trying to make a difference in the world you live in, you have to dedicate yourself to it completely and heed the cause you believe in. That's the only way to create a world you have always aspired to live in.