A "Harry Potter" Fanfiction

A "Harry Potter" Fanfiction

I'm writing this with a friend. Here is a sneak peek.

201
A "Harry Potter" Fanfiction
Tumblr

This is a fan fiction that I work on with a friend. It is a Harry Potter story of the Marauder's Era. It is about James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew's adventures at Hogwarts, but with a twist. James finds out that he has a sister- a half sister named Sophia who ends up falling for Sirius. This is just a part of it.

I take one more glance at the drawer before walking over to my dresser. Quietly I open my drawers, picking out some black stockings, panties, and a bra. Then I tiptoe past Maggie’s side of the room and open up the wardrobe that we share. I pull out my uniform for today, laying it on my bed before leaving the room to take a shower. I slip out of my clothes as soon as I get into the bathroom. There aren’t many girls up yet so I have a more private shower than usual. I turn on the water and step under it. The scalding warmth of the shower makes my skin tingle. I close my eyes.

I try to relax a little bit. Today is the beginning of the last week of school. Finals were over. I did Outstanding in all my classes. All my professors were impressed by how quickly I learned their lessons. They all say it’s the Potter blood in me, but I say it was my mother’s blood.

I rub my muggle shampoo into my hair, making it smell like apples. Today was also the first day of tutoring Sirius. Dumbledore called Lily and I to his office last week. He explained that my brother and Sirius Black failed two exams. Dumbledore asked for both of us to help the boys. I wasn’t too thrilled, but agreed to only tutor Sirius. I didn’t want to see or talk to James.

I walk back down the hall to my room. Quietly walking in, I see Maggie struggling to wake up. I hold in a laugh. Walking over to my bed. I pull my skirt up over my tights. Then I let the robe fall to the floor and pull my white button up on. I button it all the way to the top then tie my Slytherin green tie around my neck. I fix the collar before brushing my hair once more. Using a small blow dry charm, I style my hair in long blonde waves down my back. I apply only mascara and a little lip gloss before pulling on some black flats. I look around to see if I forgot anything before grabbing my robe and pulling it on, then get my bag that holds all my class stuff and I head up into the common room. Only a few others are fully dressed, including Severus.

I walk up behind him slowly. Knowing full well that he was nose deep in a book, I reach over the chair, and snatch his book like every morning. Severus groans and chuckles. I giggle. “Good morning Sophia,” he mutters. He turns around toward me.

I see a flash of red hair zooming to me. I wrap my arms around Lily instantly. “Hello Lily," I smile to her. Lily has her red hair, kissed by the sun, straightened down her back with a little bit held up by the extra pencil she keeps just in case. Don’t ask. I don’t since she said that it’s complicated.

“Good morning Sophia,” Lily pulls away first. Looping her arm into mine. We walk down the huge staircase.

“So someone looks pretty today.”

I blush, “I always look good,” I say with an eye roll. Lily giggles and just shakes her head.

I pick up a breakfast roll and pick at it. Soon the Great Hall is filled with students chattering about the last week of school. Everyone seems excited. I wasn’t because summer meant that I had to go back to my father’s house and endure James for the whole summer. I rub my temples. I was already getting a headache. I pour myself some juice as Dumbledore stands up to say some things. For the first time, I don’t pay attention. I look up at the old Professor, but his words don’t register in my mind.

After he steps down, everyone starts to eat. I make a plate of fruit and oatmeal quickly. And sit there quietly to eat. I practically inhale my food. I grab another roll, picking at it once more. I turn around away from the table.

Looking around, my greyish eyes find a pair of blue ones. I blush as I realize that Sirius and I are staring at each other. I turn away, picking up my bag just as we are dismissed from breakfast.

Lily caught up with me easily. She loops her arm around mine, but she turns us both around.

“Lily, what are you-“ I bite my lip as she walks us over to James and Sirius. The boys were talking to each other, but they stop when we are near them.

I feel my jaw drop. She is acting like I wasn’t standing here. I look down. I can’t believe that Lily was threatening the boys. I look up at Sirius and bite my lip. I didn’t want James to start anything. I reach over and grab Lily’s hand. I lean over and whisper into her ear, "Lily...come on. Remember what we were told. Dumbledore said not to provoke the boys..." I was immediately interrupted by Sirius.

Silence falls over all four of us. I could feel both James’ and Lily’s eyes going back and forth between Sirius and me. I look up and see Lily glaring back at the boys. “Don’t be late tonight,” She practically hissed. Then suddenly my wrist was being gripped and I was being dragged away.

We were finally walking to our first class when Lily stops, making me almost fall over,“What Lily?" I look up to see her giving me a questioning look, I just shook my head.

“What was that back there Soph? Please tell me you don’t have a little crush on Sirius?” Her hands went to rest on her hips.

I blush. I felt something for Sirius. But a crush? No, no way. “Lily, I don’t know what you are talking about.” I whisper back to her. Lily’s eyes narrow on me. Lily let out a big sigh. She starts walking again in defeat.