To The Family's Miracle Babies.

To The Family's Miracle Babies.

The best Gift god could have given us.

16
To The Family's Miracle Babies.
Carly Beth

The annual holiday party, Carly and Michele's house, Queens, NY. There are two little pictures on the door. As I walk in the front door, I think nothing of it. Carly and Michele have little photos everywhere else, so why not the door?

After saying hello to the girls, Carly offhandedly mentions the door. One step closer and we realize. Sonograms.

With glances around the room, Carly nods. That's when the tears come. Carly and Michele! About to be mommy's! To twins! I'm so excited! Mom is crying! Zachy and Leah are gonna be thrilled! And the adults! Two new babies to love on when they come.

All was well, until the babies decided to make their appearance at a way-too-early-for-everyones-liking 26 and a half weeks. Too small and too light, our little fighter babies made it strong and true.

Now at three years old, there is nothing that these babies can't do. The little adventurers they are, they love to travel.

We've done Walt Disney World (with a total of 16 people! It was the best!)

We've shown our pride in the fact that love is love.

We've gone to see the Macy's fireworks in Long Island City.

We've posed with almost all of our favorite cousins at the Macy's event.

Williamsburg, VA has nothing on us and our cousins!

There are so many other things you two will do in your little lives. You're only three-and-a-half! You're still little kids! The world is in the palm of your tiny hands.

Your mommy and momma are so smart and I know for a fact that they will instill so many good values in you. You're already so smart at your young age. You know what you like and what you don't like. You're developing your own opinions, thoughts and wants.

We've learned that you like Pirate's Booty, watermelon, Gold-Fish, Minions, Peppa Pig, Mickey Mouse, Blaze and marshmallows.

We know that Natalie loves Peppa Pig. We've learned from Nat that it's not a vacation it's a holiday. Kinder Surprise Eggs are a sure-fire way to go potty, and big chocolate chip cookies from the Dessert Truck on 347 are the be all end all dessert.

We know you're smart, funny, sassy, beautiful and all of the other amazing traits that you obtained from your Mommies (and everyone that loves you!)

Jacob. Little Jacob. My oh-so-sweet Jacob. What a lovely little boy you are. Sometime's your loud, but your love is amazing. You love to give hugs and kisses, your love to snuggle. You're a smart young man, learning to take your time. You're whining is a little much but you're learning that "taaaaaalking like thiiiiiiiiis" does nothing but saying please and thank you does. You love marshmallows, but not as much as you love goldfish.

You're getting brave. You had been down right terrified of Mickey Mouse when we first arrived at Disney. But with the love and support of those that love you, and most importantly mommy and momma, you learned to be brave. I was honored that with you in my arms and your hand on my shoulder, you let me bring you to Duffy, Mickey Mouse's bear!

You two will be bright, amazing children. You will carry those traits into your future life. You will do amazing things in life.

We all love you to the moon and back! Thank you for gracing our lives, our little miracle babies. I love you.