Family values that are in plain sight

Family values that are in plain sight

The movement for naturalness began a long time ago, and the first followers of free culture appeared at the beginning of the XX century. The main goal is self-respect, respect for nature, and body&soul health support.

4
Family values that are in plain sight
Nudist family holiday? Hmm...might be interesting

Getting involved in something common with your family is great! Especially when it comes to healthy habits. The nudist family trend appeared quite a long time ago, and, to be honest, no one is particularly shocked now. Of course, if they spend their holidays and have fun in this way only in places where it is allowed. Misunderstandings happen if a family decides to actively share their family values with everyone. When they invite you to visit or to a picnic, what should you expect or should you be afraid of? In any case, it's worth getting ready if you have such new friends.

When did it all start?

We are talking about a period of modern history, of course. The movement for naturalness began a long time ago, and the first followers of free culture appeared at the beginning of the XX century. The main goal is self-respect, respect for nature, and body&soul health support. The first European recreation centers for naturalness lovers began to form back in Germany in 1910-1915. They were not so different from what we have today - recreation on a river or lake, nature, fun, harmony, and most importantly - respect.

It cannot be said that the culture of naturism has generally disappeared somewhere, it has always been, and, as you can see, will always be. Of course, the attitude towards the very essence of the nudist family is changing - previously, such family hobbies caused shock, but today many do not even pay attention to this phenomenon. Who doesn't like it - just don't go to the beaches with the appropriate warning sign.

Today everyone knows these places all over the world:

• Highlover Beach in Florida;
  • Gunnison Beach, New Jersey;
  • Little Beach, Maui;
  • Clifton Beach, South Africa;
  • Vera Playa, Spain;
  • Super Paradise, Mykonos.

And this is only a small part of the famous beaches around the world, and how many small and inconspicuous places are there?

If your friends are naturists

It all depends on how much they are immersed in the subject. Someone keeps their hobbies a secret, going on vacation with the whole family to a place where it makes no sense to take swimsuits with them. There are a lot of such resorts, and many of them are completely closed. Somewhere you can relax with children, and other resorts are intended only for parents, but this is a completely different story.

Others believe that their home is a territory free of clothes. After all, clothes, as you know, are just a curtain that hides the most ideal of nature's creations. At home, you can not be shy, and the whole family simply refuses extra clothes. And if you come to visit them, then do not be surprised!

But what should guests do?

Of course, if you know that your friends are passionate about the topic of nudist families, it is always better to clarify before the first visit. Cases can be funny, especially if you are the only one who came to the party in clothes. I’m not going to frighten you, because 90% of naturists treat guests with respect, and will not shock them. Although, if you express a desire to come to a “special” party, I think they won't mind.

It is also worth noting that an invitation to visit the nudist family is not an automatic offer of closer communication, which many expect. For many, freedom of body and freedom of morals are different things. Nevertheless, this point should be clarified in advance, because who knows…

And something that can really surprise you!

A nudist family that appears in public places can really surprise them. Yes, this is a rare phenomenon, but every year there are more and more of them. They are so confident in themselves that they want to show everyone - this is how you can live in a big city!

Many people have night dreams that they suddenly find themselves without clothes on the street, in the office, or in a public place, and most often people say that this is a very unpleasant feeling. And now imagine that someone decided to live like a dream in reality. Going to the store, walking around the city with the whole family - these guys absolutely do not see anything special here.