Family Isn't Always Blood

Family Isn't Always Blood

Family isn’t the people who are given to you in life, they are the people who come along when you needed them the most.
8995

Family(n): any group of persons closely related by blood as parents, children, uncles, aunts, or cousins.

Wrong. In too many cases the people who love and support you the most aren’t always blood related. People always say that blood is thicker than water, but in reality that’s not true.

A family isn’t someone who shares the same blood, DNA, or last name as you. Family is someone who is in your life and cares about your well being and happiness more than anything.

Family doesn’t have to be someone who came into your life years ago, it can be someone who showed up out of the blue and made your life better.

It is someone who supports you in everything you do. A person who cares about you and only wants the best for you.

Family is someone who is there for your greatest accomplishments and unfortunate failures. Family is someone who takes the time out of their day to make you a part of theirs.

Family isn’t the people who are given to you in life, they are the people who came along when you needed them the most.

They aren’t the people that just happen to be in your family. They are people that teach you what family really is all about.

Family isn’t always blood. Family is someone who loves and cares for you like you are their own, even if you're not.

“Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and love you know matter what.”