Since I got to college, my family group message has had a lot more texts in it than it ever did when I was in high school.
I also get several of the same texts every day from my mom and dad, and when I don't reply within a few minutes, I get question marks.
If you're family is anything like mine, you probably get a few of the same repetitive texts everyday too; and they go something like this:
1. "What are you up to?"
2. "How was class?"
3. "Did you go to class?"
4. "What are you eating for dinner?"
5. "Have you gone to the gym?"
6. "What are your grades?"
7. "Are you studying?"
8. "Did you go to the commons today?"
9. "Have you been to the library?"
10. "Did you sleep good?"
11. "When's the next time you're coming home?"
12. "What are your friends doing?"
13. "Why are you spending all your money on food?"
14. "What are you doing this weekend?"
15. "Are you budgeting your money properly?"
I get all 15 of these texts on a daily basis. And most of the time my answers are always, always the same. My family group message has at least one text every few hours, and there hasn't been one day that goes by without me getting one of these texts. College is just a reminder of how you're growing up and how much your parents miss you every single day.