My Family, My Greatest Blessing

My Family, My Greatest Blessing

This article is dedicated to the people that mean the world to me.

20635
My Family, My Greatest Blessing
Grateful for Grace

There are many, many things that I am thankful for, but my family is definitely at the top of my list of blessings. I am so grateful that God blessed me with hard-working, loving, helpful parents and grandparents, as well as siblings who are always there for me and would do anything for me. I also have the best aunts, uncles and cousins. Even though I do not see most of them often because of distance and how busy we all are, I know they support and love me. I am so appreciative for my amazing family.

Take a second to ask yourself this question: "What are a few things that my family does for me?" As I sit here and ask myself this question, I quickly realized that there are way more than a few things that come to my mind, and I'm sure a lot of other people had the same outcome as me. There are countless things that each member of my family does for me.

My mom and dad work so hard every day to provide for me and my siblings. My mom works six days a week, and my dad has worked out of town pretty much my whole life. They sacrifice so much so we can have a roof over our heads, clothes on our back, and food on the table. Paying my bills and paying for my college tuition every semester is something else I am so thankful for. I would not be where I'm at today without their constant support.

My granny and pawpaw are two individuals who also go out of their way all the time to do things for me. Ever since I left for college last August, they have bought my groceries and gave me gas money every month. And if I'm leaving home heading back to school, my granny will send food with me sometimes. This is just a small number of things that my wonderful grandparents do for me. I have one of the best support systems.

And where do I even begin with my sister and brother? These two have always supported me at my softball games / tournaments and cheerleading competitions, even if they lasted all weekend long. They definitely don't mind telling me when I'm wrong, and they give me advice when I need it. Plus, they put up with me when I'm being stubborn so they're the best! I could not ask for a better sister and brother.

It is so heartwarming knowing that my family not only supports me 100 percent, but they love me unconditionally as well. My family is the type that meets up for lunch, goes on family vacations each year and has movie nights together. We share some of the best memories, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I will never get tired of making jokes and laughing till I cry with them. I know I can always count on this loving family of mine.

The reason I wrote this article is so my readers will be reminded of what their family does for them. Sometimes, we get so busy living our lives that we forget to thank the ones that do so much for us. Readers, appreciate the sacrifices your family makes for you and thank them for what they do. You'll be surprised at how much a simple "thank you" means to someone.