Family Will Always Be There

Family Will Always Be There

1098

In crazy times, who do you look to? Most likely friends and family. You go through life and all the people who matter to you are by your side. You get to choose who is there and who will be by your side during your many obstacles.            

All the people by your side at the end of the day are family. All your family will be there for you, usually supporting you all the way. Friends who are there at the end of the day are usually considered family because they are so close to you and you love them like your own family. Through all the hard times, break ups and milestones, family will be there. Whoever you consider your family. Many people grew up without much of a structured family, however they find their homes, or have people who they consider family. Fraternities, sororities, sports teams and clubs/organizations are places where people find their true family. The people who care about them the most and know them the most. 

Connections that go deeper than surface level create friendships that will last a lifetime. Those friendships turn into family and you begin to realize that family, no matter what, will be there for you. Sometimes, even when your biological family isn't there for you, your “family” that you call your own will. So before you give up on things, look to your family for advice and support, and if they’re there to help you out, you’ll recognize that they are a special group of people who will be by your side at all times. Throughout life you meet so many people and you become friends with a certain number of those people. After you graduate, the friends who you have still kept and are close to will be there for you. They most likely genuinely care for you and want to be a part of your life.             

It doesn't take a lot to make a friend, but turning those friends into family means a lot of time and effort. Taking the extra time to turn those friends into family will help you in life because of the lasting friendships that you will have made. Knowing that you have people to fall back on in your worst times gives you a sense of security. Everyone wants to be considered family, but only certain people earn the title. Increasing the number of connections you have will surely help you in the career world, and increasing the size of your family will help you in your personal life.