8 Fall Trends You'll See And Then Immediately Need

Plaid is in and you should wear it out.

115

As the summer is starting to come to an end, even though it's still 90 degrees out and pumpkin spice everything is on the shelves, fashion is changing along with the seasons and I'm here to keep you updated.

Cher Horowitz Plaid

This just might be my personal favorite fashion trend thus far because it's based on the best 90's movie Clueless. It's not just the infamous bright yellow plaid that models are struttin' but all sorts of colors from pink to beige. Fashion icons such as Michael Kors, Versace, and Christian Dior have put their models in this popular design. Before you say, "As if," give plaid a chance.

80s Look

Ah yes, we are time traveling in the fashion industry and it is truly amazing. From the floral prints, acid wash, and oversized suits you will be so "vintage," and hoping that your mother still has some clothes from her golden years. (Tip: thrift shopping might be more beneficial for this trend, and cheaper.)

HOT PINK

Hot pink shall work well with each and every one of you this fall. This vibrant color seems intimidating to some, but if Chanel and Alexander Wang say it's the HOT new style, then hey it's got to be true. Embrace the pink, and work it while carrying your pumpkin flavored coffee and donut.

Sexy Suits

YES, YES YES. Professional is meeting sexy and I am here for it, and so should all of you as well. Of course, just because this is called a suit does not mean that you should wear this to your 9-5 office job because then HR will get involved and that sounds time-consuming. Put on those tight dress pants and head to the bars.

Prairie Style Dresses

When I say "prairie," style I'm not talking about getting all dressed up to be called Laura Ingalls Wilder, but something similar. These dresses would definitely be frowned upon in the year 1870, but in 2018 we are more than accepting of these fashion pieces.

Oil Spill

This fabric will make you noticeable but in the best way possible. It gives off this holographic rainbow oil spill appearance, and yet that may sound unappealing, it's actually beautiful and fashion designer Antonio Berardi thinks so too.

Colored Lenses

Put those boring sunglasses down, and pick up a more vivid pair. Tis the season of tinted lenses and a brighter style.

Animal Print (fake please)

My middle school self is thriving because I was the queen of zebra print. Anything from giraffe, cheetah, or zebra print is in, so let your inner safari animal out this fall and follow Tom Ford's footsteps.

Hopefully, you have taken this all in and you are currently purging your closet and already have at least one plaid item in your online shopping cart. Happy fall, and dress accordingly.