Fall 2018 Fashion Trends That Will Be Missed In 2019

Dear 2018 Fashion Trends, we will miss you, no matter if you were trendy... or ugly.

438
https://www.pexels.com/photo/background-banking-blur-cloth-404159/

Summer is long gone and it is time to switch from the bight fun colors to bold statement pieces. We have all heard the saying "what comes around goes around," and this can't be truer in the fashion world. One of the biggest comebacks this season has been animal prints. There are endless amounts of options with leopard, snakeskin and zebra prints. Whether you are into big fur leopard coats or snake print boots here are some pieces for those of you who want to stay looking trendy while on a college budget.

Cheetah Print Ankle Jeans

Pair cheetah print jeans with a cute black top and booties and you're ready to tackle the day. Forever 21 has one that will knock your socks off!

Leopard Skirt

Print There Leopard Skirt | Nasty Gal!

https://www.nastygal.com/print-there-leopard-skirt/AGG85452.html

One thing I love about pieces like this is that it can take your casual day outfit to a chic night look. Just remember to switch out your shoes to a pair of black strappy heels and get ready for the compliments to flow in.

Leopard Cardigan 

Hear Meow-t Leopard Cardigan | Nasty Gal!

Adding a print cardigan can take your simple look to a chic and stylish one. Better yet, this will keep you warm and comfy at all times.

Leopard Bodysuit

Slinky Leopard Print Square Neck High Rise Bodysuit | Boohoo

There are many ways one can style a simple leopard bodysuit. If your day consists of running errands or you're planning on having lunch with a friend, put on a black denim skirt or shorts with black sneakers and a denim jacket. You'll be ready to go out in no time. For a night out, style it with some black jeans, black strappy heels, and big gold hoops; you'll be set for a fun GNO.

Snake Culottes

Petite Snake Print Slinky Culottes | Boohoo

These snake print pants are the ideal pants for a nice brunch outfit.

Snake Print Belt

Women's Snake Buckle Loop Tip Set Belt

Add this snake print belt to an all black outfit to spice it up bit.

Jaguar Scarf Scrunchie

Jaguar Print Scarf Scrunchie

Just like animal print, 90's style hair scrunchies are making a comeback and we're all here for it, but with a little twist. If you have ever tried tying a head scarf you know it can get a bit tricky. Designers have decided to make our lives a bit easier creating hair ties with the hair scarf already part of the scrunchie.

Zebra Bodysuit

Topshop Zebra Print Mock Neck Top | Nordstrom

Zebra print gives the simple black and white striped tops an edgier look. This zebra print top will pair with an all-black outfit or even a bolder colored bottom! Fashion is all about taking risks, so don't be afraid to mix more than animal print together, as shown in the picture.

Snake Print Boots

Midnight Lover Boot - Snake

Last but not least, these snake print boots are a must-have. Style them with a simple outfit, so your shoes can steal the show and make everyone gravitate towards them.

All of the options I listed above are perfect for simple outfits or bold oufits! Wear these selections and wear them proudly and confidently!