Fall Is The Most Beautiful Season

Fall Is The Most Beautiful Season

I mean, the colors are just so gorgeous.

2654
Fall Is The Most Beautiful Season

Colors are beautiful. I have to say that one of the most beautiful times of the year is fall for that exact reason. I bad mouth New York a lot because I can’t deal with how cold it gets in the winter; however, the fall months almost make it worth all of the snow and cold that we have to endure.

I really do feel bad for those who can’t experience the beauty that falls upon the northern states during the last months of the year. I just can’t believe that they're missing out on so much amazing color. The reds that light up the world, the yellows that start to cover the roads as they leave their trees and the oranges that fall silently to the ground in preparation of the cold months to come. The color scheme is one that you will always associate with the autumn months. The yellows, reds and oranges slowly became my favorites — especially next to the blanket of white that covers the earth at the pinnacle transition from fall to winter.

I wasn’t always a fan of autumn though. I was plagued by the memories of warm sunshine and beautiful days in the summer. I was convinced that cloudless skies and sun rays that made the world warm was the best time of year. I was too busy with the thought of vacations and days off school to even consider how amazing any other season could be.

Now I know how wrong I was. I finally see how chilly days can be so much better than the warm ones. I can see how wearing a big sweatshirt and drinking a steaming drink can be the better alternative to sitting in your own sweat, even though the air conditioning is on full blast. I love being able to wear cute outfits without fear of being too warm just walking to class. I realize that going apple and pumpkin picking can be one of the most fun things to do on weekends. And sitting at home curled up with a blanket and a good movie can be a great way to spend an evening.

I am just so fortunate to be able to live in a place where we have all four seasons. I am so lucky to be able to be in a place where the weather changes slow enough to see it happen. And I will never be able to thank my parents enough for staying in a state that gives me the privilege to watch the world change slowly and beautifully each month.

Autumn is definitely one the best seasons to be able to watch the world change in a beautiful way. It’s the best time to be comfortable in whatever it is you decide to wear. Autumn is hands down one of the most gorgeous times of year for all its colors we get to see. If you have never seen autumn before, when you do, red, yellow and orange will never look the same again.