12 Fall-Inspired Meals To Make Your Partner FALL For You

These 12 Fall-Inspired Meals Are Guaranteed To Make Your Partner FALL Even Harder For You

Get ready for sweater weather

366

During quarantine, I have gotten more into learning new cooking recipes with all of my free time. It is always fun to go out of my comfort zone and whip up a new meal I have never tried before or maybe never even thought I could make before.

Honestly, making a new meal and it turning out better than I expected is a great confidence booster.

Fall is not my favorite season in the slightest, and the change of weather from a nice warm summer to a cooler fall always puts me down in the dumps.

Food is always a great pick me up, though. I spend a great deal of time cooking for my significant other, and he loves everything I make for him... even my experimental meals.

Here are 12 fall-inspired meals so you don't have to worry about whether or not they will turn out alright. Your significant other will be pleased with your new-found 'Top Chef' skills.

1. Butternut Squash Soup

This is a classic fall meal and super easy to make.

2. Chicken Noodle Soup

Chicken noodle soup and soup, in general, is a great way to warm up during fall weather.

3. Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna

Squash is a famous fall vegetable, and spinach is as well! This is a healthier alternative to regular lasagna.

4. Maple Glazed Turkey Breast

Turkey is the ultimate meat of fall, especially during Thanksgiving. Plus, the taste of maple gives it that extra fall taste.

5. Pumpkin Cheesecake Rolls

Who doesn't love dessert and the taste of warm pumpkin?

6. Pumpkin French Toast

Fall calls for pumpkin inspired breakfast foods, such as this one.

7. Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie

Another fall vegetable staple, this meal will for sure make you feel nice and cozy after a long brisk day.

8. Brisket

Honestly most BBQs are held during the summer, but COVID-19 ruined that, so make all the brisket you want during the fall.

9. Braised Lamb

Get extra fancy with your fall season of meats, and make this awesome lamb recipe that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.

10. Chorizo and White Bean Stew

Another meal to warm you up in the fall weather and is great for leftovers as well as unique and easy to make.

11. Salt and Vinegar Potatoes

Crispy and just the right amount of carbs to help you add weight during the fall to stock up for winter to keep you warm.

12. Garlic Greens

With the weather changing, one must stay healthy and eat these greens.