Fall in a Cup with these Ramblings.

Fall in a Cup with these Ramblings.

sometimes I think I am clever......

4391
Fall in a Cup with these Ramblings.

When I think of all the things I could write about, I keep going back to ne thing in particular....... how i feel, and how I am thankful. I have done a few interviews, a few album /song reviews but I havent done just a sit down in a coffee shop tell you how i feel blog.... I think the overwhelming feeling that maybe no one will want to hear what I have to say about things is the fear that keeps me from doing it. I have three blogs, a podcast and no idea what I am doing with my life other than trying to chase a dream thats been a dream since I was 15. I can not tell you how much it means that so many people are wanting to read my blogs, and help support. There will always be that under lying factor of will it be good enough, will i reach who i want to reach? As I am sitting here freezing cold in this coffee shop, I can not help but wonder if my reach and what I am doing to get to where I am going is enough..... What if my promotion skills are not where they need to be? Life will get in the way of making you feel like you are not doing what it takes, but then you get a free coffee with all your favorite flavors and you have no idea what to think about life. I keep thinking that when I least expect it, something huge will happen and it will cause me to rethink all my half empty approaches I have been doing lately. I try to be positive, I do... Sometimes it is harder than other days to keep the faith. Some days I feel like I am not doing enough.....But that approach is overwhelming not what I need to be thinking about and I just need to go about what I am doing because it is working. Even when you make rash decisions based on what you feel is right sometimes the going get tough and you will be in waiting game and some people may think you are not trying to do what you need to do but you are. You are conquering your dreams and goals left by left and making a statement for yourself. This blog is all over the place, and I honestly have no idea if it resonates with anyone but I needed to just cross out my thoughts and make it all a written piece. I keep thnking that maybe one day my computer wont break on me and I will actually be able to see what I am typing. But then I remember the countless tabs I have opened. Life is meant to be fun and courageous.... Let loose and live. I just made a sick tik tok in this coffee shop well I think it is pretty cool. But that got me thinking about how we end up trying to second guess ourselves with insticts of should we post this right now, and it gets to the best of us. We keep thinking that we should post at a certain time but we really shouldnt. We should post when we want, and let the rest be history. This blog post was over the place, and hope it helped someone realize that I am going through the same uncharted waters that many of us are. Just keep the faith and keep going because no one will tell you more than me that it does get better it just takes time. Cliche as that sounds but it is so true.... So I hope you enjoyed, and until the next blog...... be the unicorn of your life.