Fall Based Activities For Teens In Georgia To Have Fun

8 Fall Activities In Georgia That Will Uplift The Darkening Weather

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

5
vsco.co/safaghaya

Fall is finally here and to say I'm excited would be an understatement. Fall is hands down my favorite season. There's just something about the colder weather. Even though October and November can be incredibly busy, it is always important to make time to enjoy things just for fun. These fall based activities are great ways to get into the spirit and have a little fun.

1. Going to haunted houses

Going to a haunted house is definitely one of my favorite things about the season.

Every year, I go to Six Flags' Fright Fest where they have people dressed up as zombies, clowns, etc. One year I even accidentally signed my death note which is something my friends always laugh at. Here's a tip, if a creepy lady comes up to you with a book and a pen, don't sign her book. Netherworld's is also great haunted house located in Georgia that is super fun.

2. Watching and re-watching seasonal episodes from your favorite TV shows

Fall means that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Personally, I like to re-watch the "Gossip Girl" Thanksgiving episodes. Re-watching these episodes is a reminder of how close the holiday is approaching. It's also always fun to watch shows filmed in Georgia like "The Walking Dead" so I can try to recognize the location where they were filmed.

3. Standing in long lines

Fall means Black Friday is right around the corner. Every year I tell myself that I don't need anything, yet every year I find myself in the back of an incredibly long line to buy something I definitely do not need. Most stores in Georgia open on Thanksgiving day and remain opened for majority of the night. I always enjoy standing in line before the stores open to ensure I get the products that I want.

4. Fall themed photo shoots

My friends and I love taking aesthetic pictures. As the leaves fall, it is the perfect time to visit a pumpkin patch and take new pictures to math your Instagram feed. You can even have a photo shoot in your backyard with fallen leaves.

5. Bonfires with friends

You can never go wring with having a bonfire. One of my favorite feelings is to go warm up using a bonfire while it is cold outside while eating a perfectly cooked s'more.

6. Scary movie marathon

Disney's old Halloween movies will always put me in the best mood, and Freeform makes it easy to binge watch them with their 31 Nights of Halloween. "Halloweentown" and "Twitches" are two movies you can never go wrong with in my opinion.

8. Carving pumpkins

Pumpkin carving is a great and easy way to spend time with your friends and family on a Friday evening. There are so many pumpkin patches around Georgia to visit including Uncle Shuck's which has many fun activities for everyone to participate in.

8. Grabbing a seasonal drink from your local coffee shop

Personally, I don't like most pumpkin flavored things, including the infamous Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte. However, when I think of fall, Pumpkin Spice Lattes immediately come to mind. This fall, order a drink from a new coffee shop. This year, I discovered Ebrik and absolutely fell in love.