Which Fall Activity Should You Do Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

Will you be carving pumpkins, picking apples, watching Sunday football or doing all the Halloween things this year?

102

The weather is finally in that sweet spot between the heat waves of summer and the bone-chilling winds of winter. It’s time to wrap up in light layers and head outside to enjoy one of the many classic activities of the fall season.

But there are so many to choose from! Luckily, the fundamental personality traits of your zodiac sign can help determine which fall activity is right for you…and for your Instagram, Snap Story, and Facebook album, of course. Read on to see whether you’ll be carving pumpkins, picking apples, watching Sunday football, or doing all the Halloween things this year.

ARIES – Haunted House

Aries are natural leaders full of inexhaustible energy, so you’ll have a blast taking your crew through a haunted house. The Aries’ heart is full of courage and confidence, so you won’t have any trouble navigating your way through all the trap doors and actors in scary makeup. You love a good adventure, so you’ll have fun being a little spooked, even though you won’t admit that you were scared!

TAURUS – Bonfire/Campfire

The Taurus heart values stability and placidity. Your ideal fall activity is sitting around a cozy fire with your closest companions, engaging in deep, meaningful conversation, and roasting marshmallows. You are kind, loving, and down-to-earth, and you’ll enjoy warming your hands over the fire while bonding with the people you’re most happy to have in your life.

GEMINI – Halloween Parties

We all know that Geminis are a little wacky, so you’ll have fun celebrating not just Halloween day but the entire Halloween weekend. You are sure to attend every party you’re invited to and have different costumes prepared for each. Geminis are known for being both fun-loving and silly as well as serious and deep-thinking. You’ll be seen over Halloweekend wearing a variety of goofy costumes and punny, thoughtful ensembles.

CANCER – Corn Maze

Cancers are celebrated for their strong sense of loyalty. Corn mazes can be stressful and intimidating, but you’ll get your friends excited for the adventure and assure them that you won’t let them get lost. You are very loving and care deeply for others, and bringing everyone together for a team activity is the perfect way to express this.

LEO – Carving Pumpkins

Your open mind and creative spirit means that you’ll spend quality time carving an awesome design. You’re a gourd connoisseur that will break out a sketchbook, stencils, and fancy tools to meticulously design the coolest jack-o-lantern. Since you love to be admired, you’ll be excited to show off your pumpkin to all your neighbors.

VIRGO – Drinking Apple Cider

The Virgo character is reserved and shy. You will enjoy the simplicity of curling up by the fireplace or sitting in a quiet coffee shop with a warm mug of apple cider. Virgos appreciate modesty and practicality, so this subtle celebration of fall is perfectly laid-back and soothing for you. Just reading this, you can probably already imagine yourself with your cider and a good book at your favorite place for alone time.

LIBRA – Apple Picking

The Libra’s heart is romantic and idealistic, so you’ll love going to an apple orchard on a date or with your bestie. You see beauty in all things: you know best that picking apples is the perfect way to feel reconnected with the beauty of nature and the perfect time for beautiful photo ops. Some may find apple picking too tame, but it’s perfect for your peaceful spirit.

SCORPIO – Football Games

You are known for being intense, passionate, and loyal, which makes you the quintessential football fan! Whether cheering on your university or your favorite pro team, you’re the first one at the tailgate and the last one to leave the stadium. Scorpios do have characteristically strong personalities, though, so don’t get yourself in trouble yelling at the refs!

SAGITTARIUS – Oktoberfest

As a Sagittarius, you are lively, fun-loving, and always ready to party with your best friends. And you never mind a good excuse for social drinking! You won’t be able to wait to get to all the parties, parades, and wherever the delicious foods are. Plus, because you are known for your impressive intellect, you’ll appreciate not just the beer but the culture and the history behind Oktoberfest as well.

CAPRICORN – Pumpkin Patch

Traditional Capricorns appreciate the most classic of all fall activities: going to a pumpkin patch. Your ambitious nature will encourage you to find the best pumpkin of the bunch, and you will keep patient until you spot just the one you’re looking for. Plus, you’re secretly a big softie, and being at a festive pumpkin patch will bring back happy memories of yourself playing amongst the pumpkins.

AQUARIUS – Fall Fashion

The Aquarius is the free spirit of the signs. You are independent and original and will take pride in expressing your personality through trendy fall fashions. Others will keep their closets full of Ugg boots and dull flannels, but you know that fall is the time to make the sidewalks your personal runways. Fall is known around the world as the fashion season, so show off your individualism with your envy-inducing clothes.

PISCES – Hay Ride

You love being around others, and what better way to enjoy the fall weather than by going on a hay ride with your whole friend group? Because you value quality time and are super sensitive to the emotions of others, you’ll enjoy being surrounded by the people you love while everyone has fun taking in the autumnal scenery. Grab a warm blanket and a cup of coffee or hot chocolate, and you’re all set!

Happy fall!