A Huge Thank You To The Fans Who Made The FAKE 'Friends the Movie' Trailer

You left us devastated...

242
Friends / Instagram

You said that no one ever told you that life was going to be this way, your job is a joke, you are broke, and your love life is DOA...

You know when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month and heck, even your year... You always said you'll be there. You said you'll be there even when the rain starts pouring.

But...

WHERE WERE YOU?!?!

Thank you to the fans who made the FAKE "Friends The Movie" trailer that tore us all to pieces. We got all our hopes up thinking that we were going to find what happens next to OUR Friend's lives. You all made us believe that we got another chance to grow old with our "Friends."

We spent the last 14 years binge-watching "Friends" over and over again because they were there for us on the days when we needed them. They were there for us when we needed a good laugh or a good cry. They were ALWAYS there when we wanted to sing along and clap to the theme song.

We were all excited to see how grown up Chandler and Monica's kids would be and to see if they would adopt any more. To actually know if Joey moved into an apartment in their house. Wondering if Monica is her same old self, being all squeaky clean. And Chandler, of course, cracking up bad jokes. We wondered if Phoebe and Mike had any kids of their own and where they were in life...to know if Phoebe is still interesting after being married for all these years.

Curious if Rachel and Ross had any more "WE WERE ON A BREAK!!" situations. Or if they had anymore kids, let alone, got married... AGAIN. But soberly this time of course.

What about BEN?! Ross's first kid?! How old would he be now?! Would he be old enough to have kids of his own?! Would he be married?! Did Carol and Susan's marriage last through all of these years?

Oh my gosh, what about Joey!? Did he EVER settle down and stopped using his famous pick up line "How youuuuuu doin?"

And of course, we are still wanting to know if "Central Perk" was still a cool place to hang out as they got older.

I'm going to ask one more time... Why did you, "fans," make the FAKE movie trailer? You crushed our hopes and dreams of the reunion of Friends being a possibility... You got us excited. EXTREMELY EXCITED. But you lied to us...

Maybe one day, we will have our Friends Reunion but in the meantime,

I am going to binge watch 10 seasons with a coffee mug in my hand and wait when they are here for me again.