reasons why fair season is the best

5 Top Reasons Why Fair Season Is The Best

The air is getting crisper and the kettle corn is popping! It's the beginning of fair season!

128
Gina Salvatore

There is nothing I love more than fall time in New England. The air gets a little crisper at night and there are so many local fairs taking place on the weekends making it so there is always something fun to do with friends and family! There are a few reasons why the fair season is my favorite of all time!

1. Kettle Corn

bestdarnkettlecorn.com

This sweet snack is hands down my favorite fair snack of all time! If you time it right then you can get some fresh, warm popcorn

2. Ferris Wheels

Gina Salvatore

Hello Instagram! This is one of my favorite things to snap a picture of when I go to a fair and for some it might be boring to ride but I love that you get a view of the entire fair at the top!

3. Deep Fried Food

https://www.flickr.com/photos/51047615@N06/7087694673

With options like deep fried Oreos, deep fried Poptarts, deep fried pickles, deep fried doughs, and deep fried martinis (Hi Big E!), you are sure to find something deep fried in battered goodness that you'll fall in love with!

4. Vendors

fultonsun.com

I love to find handmade trinkets made locally at fairs! They are always incredibly unique and have such an assortment!

5. Fall atmosphere 

https://alberni.ca/events/19049

Can I get a praise hands for the fall!? I think I speak for most that it is their favorite time of the year and the fun, crisp atmosphere of a fair in the fall always puts me in the best mood!