Even If You Bomb A Final That Doesn't Mean You're A Failure So Give Yourself A Break

Finals are not the 'end all-be all'!

56

Ah, finals week. The week we have all been waiting for, or dreading for, or crying trying to cram everything in before the exam for. Some people take finals week as a battle against all odds and hoping the curve will ever be in your favor.

Some people are really good at taking tests, and some people aren't, and you hate the people who are good at it because they 'screw up' the curve. You feel like professors want you to fail based on how hard they make the exam, and you just want to curl up in a ball, cry, and accept the 'L'.

WELL, I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU! Just because you might bomb your exams, don't let them define you as a failure! In the end, grades don't really mean shit (Unless you are in the medical field I guess)! I'm not the perfect student, I've had As, Bs, Cs, Ds, and even an F as final grades in the past. Am I a failure? No, I'm in college, have a great job, own a business, and have a bomb social life. Does that sound like a failure?

Grades don't mean anything in the long run. When you think about it, having the asset of a college degree is essential to getting a decent job today, but do companies care about what you majored in? For the most part no, they really just care if you went to college or not. Don't get me wrong though, do well and make sure that you are trying your absolute best, but if you ever tank on exams, don't sweat it. It's not the end of the world!

Now go out there, kill it, and just take it as it is. Finals will not determine your success, you determine your success!