5 Things We All Need To Come To Terms With
Lifestyles

5 Facts Of Life Every Young Person Needs To Come To Terms With

It's time to accept them and move on.

361

Listed below are five quick pieces of advice on things that most of us as young adults have to learn to come to terms with in order to move on and be happy in our lives. They can be hard to accept, but once accepted, things in our lives get easier.

1. No response is a response.

We may not ever get the closure we are hoping for, and that is something we have to understand. There won't always be a response to our questions and statements.

"No response is your answer. If they don't care enough to reply to you, then you shouldn't waste any more of your time." — Unknown

2. If they wanted to, they would.

Stop making excuses for them, and stop letting them make excuses to you.

"If someone seriously wants to be a part of your life, they will seriously make an effort to be in it. No reasons, no excuses." — MyDearValentine, Pinterest

3. Timing will not always be in your favor.

Life has its own way of doing things sometimes, and we just have to trust the process and that everything happens for a reason.

"Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored." – Earl Nightingale

4. Not everyone has the same heart as you.

We all feel and understand differently. Not everyone will be just like us, and we have to learn to be okay with that.

"Not everyone has the same heart as you .You'll end up really disappointed if you think people will do for you as you do for them." - Unknown

5. When people show you who they are, believe them.

Why would you pretend they're anything different than what they have proved to you?

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou