Everything to Know About Face Masks & Their Importance

Face Masks - The Necessity Of New Normal Days

45

Nowadays, we find dust and pollution everywhere. Whether you are traveling to your workplace or visiting a nearby shop, you will encounter a high number of impurities in the air. That is why wearing some kind of protection for your face has become a necessity. You will not only be protected from the harmful gases but also the small particles that can cause severe diseases.

In any situation, disposable anti dust face masks should be worn by every individual. These masks will save you from a lot of trouble. On top of that, if you purchase a double fabric N95 mask then you will also prevent viruses like COVID-19 to enter your body. This virus has already caused a widespread pandemic condition across the world. And, even a small droplet can become fatal for many people.

This is the reason why every government has made it compulsory to wear a double fabric N95 mask. The two major areas where a virus can go inside our bodies are the mouth and nose. The manufactures of these masks have created a method to block the entry of any incoming virus in these regions.

We will learn more about disposable face masks and double fabric N95 mask in detail. This information will help you to select the right product.

History Of Masks

Masks were generally worn to get protection from dust particles in a certain area. Construction workers were mostly advised to wear a mask to prevent dust and debris from entering. Later on, as pollution and diseases rose in several parts of the world, people started wearing masks in many urban cities.

Two types of masks are prominent in various regions. These are the dust filtration and N95 masks. Let's understand both of them.

Disposable anti dust face masks

These types of masks are generally made of cloth or paper material. They have small filtration holes that prevent the particles present in the air to reach your face. Furthermore, the masks are effective against pollution but might fail when encountering small viruses and bacteria.

Apart from this, disposable anti dust face masks are comfortable to wear in any location. Plus, a person can easily breathe while wearing them. These masks come in the category of use and throw products and are generally cheaper than other products sold in the market. However, such masks are not suitable against viruses like COVID-19. In such scenarios, your doctor may advise wearing an N95 instead.

Double Fabric N95

When you want to secure yourself from any kind of disease, then the N95 mask is the perfect option for you. Double Fabric N95 blocks almost all the virus, bacteria, dust particles, and pollution. They are preferred by all the doctors as they can filter out 95% to 99% of air-borne infections.

Though, such a category of masks is difficult to breathe in. But the protection they provide is far superior to other quality masks. In previous times, N95 masks were provided given to medical professionals and people working in highly contagious areas. Seeing the current situation of the pandemic, normal people should wear these masks for any outdoor activities.

In addition to that, a double fabric N95 mask consists of high-grade fabric and a small filter that is attached to either the right or left side of the product. This helps in filtering out minute particles of size 0.3 microns.

You will find a range of such products in the market. But only buy a genuine product and do not fall for fake and cheaper quality masks.

Benefits Of Face Masks

Both types of masks have several advantages. Here are some of the important features of these items:

• Easy to use.
  • Filters all the harmful particles.
  • Guards against many microbes.
  • Is suitable for people of all ages.
  • Do not allow droplets of water or dust particles to reach our mouth and nose.
  • Some of these masks are cheap and disposable.
  • Are available in almost all online and offline shops.
  • Provide better protection than a normal cloth.
  • Elastic loops or rubber straps are provided with these masks.
  • Reduces the spread of viruses and other infections.

How to purchase Face Masks?

If you want to buy disposable anti dust face masks or a double fabric N95 mask, then you can go to any nearby shop, medical center, or pharmacy. These masks are available in almost every place. For more convenience and certainty, you can go to the online portals and check all the information about a specific type of mask. Depending on your choice and environmental situation, purchase the right product.

It's always better to take precautions before the situation worsens. Pandemic is still going strong in various regions and it is advisable to wear a mask at any cost. This is the only way we can stop such diseases from spreading.