Experiencing Cuisine From Around The World In Clifton Park

Try cuisine from places all over the world only a few miles away.

65
The Patriot Post

We all know what is like to want to go out to eat, but have no idea where to go, so we settle on going to our usual, favorite, local restaurant. When we get there, we ponder through the menu, even though we already know what we are going to order. This is a sign that you may have been to this restaurant one too many times. But with Clifton Park being the home of numerous restaurants, perhaps maybe too many, there is no reason to continue to resort to the same restaurant. From restaurants with American food to Vietnamese food, Clifton Park is full of an array of options when it comes to dining. Instead of sticking to your usual restaurants, spice things up this summer and experience cuisine from around the world without even leaving Clifton Park.

American:Red Robin Gourmet Burgers1 Halfmoon Crossing, Halfmoon, NY 12065

Enjoy delicious gourmet burgers and bottom-less fries at a reasonable price.

Australian: Outback Steakhouse610 Old Rte 146, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Known for their bold flavors and bloomin' onion, Outback is the perfect place to go to satisfy any of your Australian cuisine cravings. They are even open for lunch!

Barbecue:Shane’s Rib Shack7 Southside Dr, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Shane's tender ribs and mouth-watering BBQ sauce is complimented by their roadhouse themed restaurant.

Chinese:Shing Fung House Chinese1028 NY-146, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Eat-in or take-out, either way Shing Fung House will not disappoint when it comes to Chinese food.

Greek: Grecian Gardens Pizza and Restaurant1612 U.S. 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Gyros, salads, pizza and more. Grecian Gardens is the perfect location to enjoy the company of your family and friends while satisfying any of your Greek cuisine cravings.

Indian & Pakistani: Shalimar Restaurant15 Park Ave, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Enjoy their Indian and Pakistani buffet in this casual dining environment.

Irish:Powers Irish Pub130 Meyer Rd, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Entertainment and an outdoor patio make Powers Pub a must go to during the Summer for Irish themed cuisine.

Italian:Bellini’s Italian Eatery 19 Clifton Country Rd, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Everybody loves Italian food! Bellini's is one of the best Italian restaurants to indulge yourself in a heaping pile of meatballs and pasta.

Japanese: Mr. Fuji 19 Clifton Country Rd, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Sit back and relax while you watch one of Mr.Fuji's Hibachi chefs entertain and amaze you while they are preparing your food.

Mexican: Ponchos Mexican Restaurant1536 Crescent Rd, Clifton Park, NY 12065

This family owned restaurant is perfect for affordable, authentic Mexican food.

Seafood: Salty’s Pub & Bistro215 Guideboard Rd, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Salty's wide variety of seafood makes this the perfect place to go when you are craving some surf and turf.

Thai & Asian:Tai Pan1519 U.S. 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Tai Pan's Hong Kong-styled dishes and informal dining will allow you to experience quality Pan-Asian cuisine.

Vietnamese: Saigon Spring1683 U.S. 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065

Traditional Vietnamese specialties and an array of wines make Saigon Spring the perfect place to go to enjoy some Vietnamese cuisine.