I Experienced All Four Seasons In The Matter Of A Week

It's because I live in New Jersey.

241

Let me start this off by saying that I do love New Jersey, well I do love South Jersey. I would say that growing up between the beautiful city of Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore is equivalent to growing up spoiled. Personally, I believe that I live in one of the best places in the country.

By living in the north-east part of the country, I am fortunate enough to be able to experience all four seasons, which is one of the main reasons why I enjoy living here. Where I live, it snows in the winter, it’s rainy in the spring, it’s warm in the summer, and the weather is beautiful in the fall.

So typically, in the north-east, we experience these different weather patterns in spurts… They come and go with the seasons. For whatever reason though, in the past week New Jersey has had weather over 60 degrees, under 40 degrees, it’s snowed, it’s been windy, and there’s even been a thunderstorm.

I'd say that for the most part most people were pleasantly surprised with this weeks weather, especially the days where it was over 60 degrees. Being a college student, I noticed that the warm weather we were having was making everyone much happier, so I'm assuming that the snow we had today ruined that happiness for a lot of people.

As much as I do love all four seasons, I love summer the most. I was hoping that when we had warm weather, it was going to last. If it's gonna get warm outside, it should stay warm... It's not fair for the weather to be playing tricks with our minds... But I guess that's global warming for you.