The first one was a doozy. Your nights ranged from amazing to plain weird. Your grades ranged from "yikes" to "how did I pull that off." It was a confusing time when you unleashed your all-time high nerd ego to Sasha Fierce. So when the break came, it was time to get life back in order. When heading back in a couple of weeks, here's what's to expect for the infamous second semester as told by Trainwreck .
1. Netflix lag, you know from those nights you stayed up until 3 a.m. watching Criminal Minds and sleeping in until the afternoon
2. Feeling out of breath when walking miles on campus for class
3. Shedding tears when having to eat Ramen again
4. Drinking like you haven't seen a drop for weeks
5. Being with your roommate like nothing has changed
6. Walking through campus like a pro because, you know, basically a graduate now
7. Feeling rejuvenated enough to never stop partying
8. But everyone knows that won't last long
9. You meet this so called "adviser" everyone keeps talking about.
10. Your classes are harder and so is the workload.
11. Your family starts pressuring you to think about your career path more.
12. And you're more fiscally aware.
14. Every good grade is a reason to celebrate now.
15. What was your major again? That could change.
16. And somehow there's still some common sense left to scrape up at the end of the day.
17. College is moving steadily along, and even though you might not ever be fully grown up, you know the first semester tom foolery is now just a thing of the past.
The second semester welcomes a new woman.