15 Home Exercises That Are Even Better Than The Gym

These 15 Home Exercises Are The Answer To Not Having Time To Go To The Gym

You'll be feeling fit in no time!

1574

I'm sure many of us dream of being healthy and fit. I know I sure as hell do. Forget being skinny, I just want to be tight, toned, and fit.

I rarely have time to make a trip to the gym. Between working two jobs, going to school, and participating in extracurriculars, the last thing I want to do is wake up at the crack of down to get a workout in or end a long day with exercising for an hour or two in front of strangers. I'm pretty sure I'd pass out during both of those times.

However, I often do home exercises in the comfort of my own room or living room. It saves a lot of time and effort. I don't need to drive anywhere and I don't have to feel self-conscious since I'm not working out in front of strangers. I can fit in a quick set of exercises right before I get ready for the day (in about 30 minutes or so) or right before bed.

Keep in mind though, you'll get an entirely different workout when doing so at home and not at the gym. If you're trying to bulk up, these exercises won't really help you. The majority of the exercise I'm mentioning is more for toning, tightening up, and targeting fat.

1. Jump roping

2. Sit-ups

3. Squats

4. Lunges

5. Planks

6. Bicycle crunches

7. Calf raises

8. Flutter kicks

9. Side leg raises

10. Donkey kicks

11. Hip raises

12. Russian twists

13. Burpees

14. High knees

15. Knees-to-elbows

You can mix it up and do some of these exercises each day — start with one and work your way up! You'll be feeling fit and toned in no time!