Everything You Need To Know For Amazon Prime Day 2020

It's basically Cyber Monday but in October.

15031

On October 7, the USPS refuted any claims to Rolling Stone that Amazon Prime Day would impact the timely delivery of 2020 mail-in ballots

With one of the best cyber days of the year starting today, here's everything you need to know for Amazon Prime Day.

What Is Amazon Prime Day?

Launched in 2015, Amazon Prime Day is the sitewide sale of all sales. Prime Day has deals on everything from makeup to electronics, to Amazon products. In order to purchase a Prime Day deal, you must be a Prime member. If you're not a member yet, now is the time to sign up. If you are hesitant about committing for a year, then sign up for a 30-day trial so that you have access to all of the Prime Day deals.

If you're a college student, you can try a six-month trial of Amazon Prime (and pay just half-price once the trial is over!).

When Is Amazon Prime Day?

For the first time ever, this year's Amazon Prime Day will actually last for two whole days. Starting on Tuesday, October 13, the sale will continue for 48 hours, through October 14.

Are The Deals Worth It?

Yes and no. If it is an item that you have been eying for a while, now is the time to go for it. You most likely won't see deals like these again until Black Friday. While there will be a ton of things that you actually want to buy, don't get lost in the bottomless Amazon hole, or do, because we definitely will fall into the trap.

Are There Any Deals Going On Right Now?

Yes! When Amazon announced Prime Day 2020, they also announced tons of deals — from TVs and headphones to air fryers and beauty products. This Kindle Paperwhite is also a huge top seller that is on sale right now!

See Also: 15 Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals So Blush-Worthy, You Won't Want To Brush Them Aside

What Is Going To Be On Sale?

Pretty much everything... Many Amazon products are on sale, including the Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick, Smart TV, Fire HD 10 Tablets, and much more. There are countless lightning deals throughout the day, so make sure to keep checking for updates. On top of all that, there are sizable discounts on Amazon services like Prime Video (50% off select premium channels and discounted movie rentals), Audible (66% off for three months) and Twitch (lots of merch on sale).

So make sure to sign up for your 30-day free Prime trial (or the 6-month student trial) if you don't have a membership yet!

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.