Everything Wrong With 'Emily In Paris'

Everything Wrong With 'Emily In Paris'

Everything. Everything is wrong with "Emily in Paris."

1487
Everything Wrong With 'Emily In Paris'

Disclaimer: This was all written based on a viewing of one episode because I value myself and wouldn't put my mental stability on the line to watch another episode.

I love TV shows and pretty much everything about television. I love the actors and actresses, the plot, the set, the fashion, and the soundtracks. Personally, I found it pretty hard to hate a TV show. That was until I stumbled across "Emily in Paris." This show is BAD, and not bad in a good way, bad in an awful way

My friends and I had been seeing stuff about "Emily in Paris" all of last weekend so we decided to watch it one Sunday night. We knew it would be kinda cringey but decided to watch anyway. Everyone was talking about it, so how bad could it be? Awful.

From the second I turned this show on, I knew it would be awful. This show is so terrible, I found myself audibly screaming in a room with other people.

1. The Acting

The acting in this show is a disgrace to actors everywhere. I thought Lily Collins was a queen, and to say I am disappointed in her choice to star in this show would be an understatement. She peaked with "The Blind Side" and should have never acted again. The rest of the actors were unrecognizable, and will hopefully continue that way. Every single character is a cliché, and not even in a good way, but in a horrendous way.

2. The Saturation

The saturation in this show is insane. I genuinely don't know who had control of this, but whoever did deserves to be fired and shunned into oblivion. I think the saturation was the one thing that really did it for me. How could you ruin Paris? This show managed to obliterate it. Think of a 13-year-old girl who just downloaded the VSCO app for the first time and uses "C1" on full capacity. That's the entire show.

3. The Clothes

Forget everything I said, the clothes were the worst part of this show. In all seriousness, they probably should have been the best part, but could not have gotten any worse. This twenty-something traveled overseas in black leggings, a crop top, and a red and black flannel for her new marketing job.

She was dressed as if she was going to the One Direction/ 5 Seconds of Summer 2014 Concert Series, not a PR agency in one of the high fashion capitals of the world. The following outfits were not much better. Imagine Forever 21, Express, Pac Sun, and Moschino having a love child.

Save your time with this awful series, and watch anything else. Anything. Greys Anatomy seasons 14-36, the last episode of Game of Thrones, Mike and Molly, and The Real Housewives of Potomac are all a better use of your time than this season of disrespect.

Au Revoir!