Everyone Should Love Zachary Levi

Everyone Should Love Zachary Levi

Everyone needs some happiness in their life... in the form of Zachary Levi.

219
Everyone Should Love Zachary Levi

Zachary Levi. What a beautiful human being. From Chuck to Flynn Ryder to Broadway star to Nerd Supreme, Zachary Levi has touched the hearts of many. Here is a little reminder as to why everyone should love him.

1. He's Absolutely Adorable

Um, have you seen his face? It's like a little quirkiness, a cute smile, happiness, love, joy, nerd, and all things good fell into one big pot of adorable and out came Zachary Levi.

2. He is Chuck

Possibly the best TV show ever, Zachary Levi IS Chuck. Who wouldn't love this geek-turned-spy and the adventures he gets to go on?

3. He's a Disney Prince

I mean... Personally, Flynn Ryder is my all-time favorite Disney Prince. Sassy, funny, pessimistic, and so much more, Flynn Ryder is NOT your stereotypical Disney Prince... he's the best.

4. Beautiful Singing Voice

(He starts singing at 2:36) Every time I listen to him sing in this video, I melt. Not only is he singing with Laura Osnes (Cinderella on Broadway), but he also just has a beautiful voice and is completely adorable. This is the video I go to when I need to be happy.

5. Broadway

He starred on Broadway in First Date! His Broadway debut AND an absolutely hilarious musical!

6. She Loves Me

Once again on Broadway, our dear, dear Zachary Levi is now officially a Tony Award nominee for best actor because of his role as Georg in "She Loves Me." A proud moment where he finally gets to be recognized for his amazing talent. (Unfortunately, he was nominated the same year everything Hamilton was nominated, so he didn't take home the award.)

7. He's a Nerd

He's a self-proclaimed nerd, stating that, "Being a nerd just means that you're passionate about something."

8. Nerd HQ

You into comic-con? Well, every year Zachary Levi hosts some of the biggest stars from some of the biggest fandoms and he hangs out and chats with them, they all goof off, and they just have an absolutely fantastic time.

9. He's invested in his fans

Another great quote of his: "Fans will treat something preciously if they're given the opportunity to do so."

10. I mean... Just look at him!

So... in case you needed a little cheer in your life, enjoy some Zachary Levi, and remember to spread the love!