Everyone Goes Through Tough Times, But It Gets Better, I Promise

Sometimes you just have to get through the bad times-- and cookies help!

4

My winter break was pretty eventful. For one, I worked all break. My boyfriend came up for Christmas. I spent some amazing days with him. He was the one part of my break that made me genuinely happy. I was also glad to see my family because I really missed my nieces.

However, I did go through a tough time. It tends to be difficult around the holidays, maybe it is just the season. I basically cut off all my internet usage. I lost contact with everyone (except my boyfriend) for a while. As I said, all I did was work and go home.

Going back to school yesterday, I noticed a lot of my friends went through the same thing. The holidays seem to be hard on everyone these days. Everyone has something going on, whether it is school, family, friends or spouses. Sometimes, you just have to make it through each day and believe it is going to get better.

I have not submitted an article in weeks. I have had zero creativity and I have just felt mentally and emotionally exhausted. Sometimes I don't even know what to do about it. I am just hoping that it will get better with time. I hope 2019 is my year and everyone else's year.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a great new year!

(And if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope your holiday/break, in general, was great!)

Also, my favorite thing about going back to Atlanta was Insomnia Cookies! Open till 3 A.M.

It is truly delicious!