In college, you have to make things work. You're not at home anymore with your parents helping you all the time with simple things. Therefore, college students have to become creative in order to survive the "almost" real world.
1. Sleeping in as late as you possibly can
Class isn't until 9? you have until 8:55 to sleep in, you'll make it on time.
2. Repeating outfits
That's what's so great about have MWF classes and TTH classes. The people in you Tuesday classes have no idea you wore that outfit yesterday to your Monday classes.
3. And also re-wearing clothes before washing them
Let's be honest, you don't even remember the last time you washed those sweatpants or that sweatshirt.
4. Constantly going out to eat
Every college town has a ton of different fast food restaurants to eat at, and it's great to get away from the dining hall food every once in a while.
5. Binge watching Netflix series
Grey's, Shameless, American Horror Story, Bates Motel... The list is endless.
6. Buying things at the Campus Store
College merchandise is so thrilling to buy, plus they are always so comfy.
7. Stealing cups and forks from the Dining Hall
Now you'll never have to worry about eating your leftovers with a plastic fork.
8. Drinking ridiculous amounts of coffee
Coffee for breakfast, lunch and dinner and then all the ties in between.
9. Procrastinating like pros
"I'll do my project today... Maybe tomorrow..."
10. Buying more and more sweatpants to wear to class
The best way to get through class is being comfy while doing it.
11. And also wearing cabin socks and slippers to class
This is probably the best duo/combination in the world, there's no debate about it.
12. Listening to throwback songs while studying
It's 2017, but we are all still jamming out to songs that are almost 20 years old.
13. Easy Mac'n'Cheese
Closest things to gold we can get.
14. The Dominoes that's open until 3 am
We should all dedicate a part of our lives to the faithful dominoes delivery guys that show up to our dorms at 2:45 in the morning just to bring us a pasta bread bowl.
Living in college can definitely be easy as long as you make the most of what you have. Getting away with things is easily if you just improvise a little bit.