Even MORE Relaxing iPhone Games

Even MORE Relaxing iPhone Games

Yes, a lot of these games contain cute cats.

25
Even MORE Relaxing iPhone Games

I would consider myself a ~connoisseur~ of iPhone games. I've already listed some of my all-time favorites in another article of mine.

So for this article, I went searching for some more relaxing, free iPhone games that I would enjoy and be able to share the names of for everyone! I think I found some great games here. Check them out!

1. Kiki's Vacation

Kiki is a cute cat that, you guessed it, goes on a vacation! The whole game is just helping Kiki get settled in the house and meeting other animals and more. It's just very cute, and tropical-themed too.

2. Zen Koi

This is probably the game that is the most relaxing out of this list. It has some soothing music, pretty colors, and you just help some koi fish grow. That's the whole game, so it's extremely calming.

3. Furista's Cat Cafe

Photo by Andy Falconer on Unsplash

The title sums up the game pretty well! You got cats, and you got a cafe! As you continue along with the game, you meet more cats and customers and make coffee!

4. 1sland

This was probably my favorite out of the games in this list honestly. You command a ship and try to find islands and other people in the ocean while you traverse the sea, all set to some nice music and a minimalistic art style. It's way more fun than I'm describing so definitely try it out.

5. Cat Bird!

This game is actually a platformer, but it's pretty low stress and the art is so great. You just help Cat Bird get home through the levels which are different planets. It's very fun.