Even More Reasons Why Women Have it Harder Than Men

We have to hold a 30 second squat to pee, while men can just whip it out. How is that fair?

11416

Life is inherently more difficult as a woman. Granted, we have come a very long way in the last hundred years, but some of the burdens we bear are just outright annoying. I would apologize to the men I am going to annoy by writing this, but I won't because I am not giving into that woman stereotype. Oh yeah, one of the burdens is stereotypes, by the way. Click through to see the top 13 things women have to deal with that men typically don't:

1. Aunt Flo's Monthly Visit: When you have to go through major cramps, breaking out, eating EVERYTHING, bloating, fatigue, and a wide range of emotions, come talk to us.

(Photo via Bend It Like Beckham)

2. Our Breasticles: Sure, we can use them to our advantage, but most days they're annoying. Seriously, having to shop for a bra is one of the most frustrating and time consuming tasks.

(Photo via Universal Pictures)

3. Pregnancy: Morning sickness, need we say more?

4. Birth Control: The side effects are enough to send you running for the hills.

(Photo via The Nautie Network)

5. Stereotypes: Cooking, cleaning and staying home with the children? Pshh. Even with #GirlBosses to look up to and the new wave of feminism, us ladies are still struggling to get equal treatment in the workplace (and beyond).

6. Grooming: Sure, men have to shave too. But, unless you're getting regular Brazilian waxes, fellas, you've got it easy.

7. Peeing: Squatting vs. standing up, you be the judge. Plus, it's frowned upon when women pee in public while men get a 'boys will be boys' free pass.

(Photo via Britney.rs)

8. Hooking Up: When a man hooks up with a lot of girls he usually gets called a player, which in turn makes him a popular 'bad boy'. When a women hooks up with a lot of men, well, she is just a slut.

9. Authority: Women who are powerful and assertive are labeled as “bitchy”. Men who are powerful and assertive are “good leaders”. I smell bullshit.

(Photo via FOX)

10. Partying: Our bodies are just not down for drinking as much as men’s bodies. Thanks, evolution.

11. Sports: Women have just started to be truly accepted in to the sports world. Yes, women can you more than cheer and ice skate.

12. Wage Inequality: 70 cents to a man's dollar? Not okay.

(Photo via The Talkies Podcast)

13. Violence Against Women: Recent global prevalence figures indicate that 35% of women worldwide have experienced either intimate partner violence or non-partner sexual violence in their lifetime. (via World Health Organization)

Calling all of our la-la-ladies! Did you leaving anything off the list? Share your thoughts in the comments!