Where To Go in Essex County to Fulfill Your Pumpkin Needs

Do You Have Pumpkin Spice Latte's Yet?
11

1. The Little Daisy Bake Shop

Address: 622 Valley Rd., Montclair

Phone Number: 973-707-2157

Website: www.thelittledaisybakeshop.com

Pumpkin Drink:

Pumpkin Spice Latte ($3.00) This latte has a decadent espresso taste mixed with a frothy pumpkin flavor. Add in some nutmeg and cinnamon located in the front of the shop if you want some more spice!

Pumpkin Foods:

Pumpkin Bread ($2.50):This bread, fresh from the oven, is an everyday item for the fall. This moist treat has a natural pumpkin flavor in each bite.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Scone ($2.25):You have to get lucky to find the pumpkin scone as the flavor changes each day! The scone has a nice texture without having a superabundant amount of pumpkin.

Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcake ($3.00):This savory, made from scratch, pumpkin cupcake is topped with a spiced buttercream frosting. The cupcake is filled with spices and coffee, while the fluffy buttercream is mocha flavored with a hint of spice.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin ($2.25):This muffin is the same deal as the scone; you have to find it on the right day! If you do happen to find it, you will love the delightful mix of chocolate and pumpkin, along with the slight crunch the top of the muffin gives.

Notes: This friendly old-fashioned bakery has everything made daily from scratch! The ingredients are all fresh and peanut- and tree nut-free.

2.Montclair Bread Company

Address: 113 Walnut St., Montclair

Phone Number: 973-509-2525

Website: www.montclairbread.com

Pumpkin Food:

Beer Glazed Pumpkin Pretzel Donut ($2.75):This melt in your mouth donut is the perfect treat for fall. It has a tasty sweet glaze on top that makes it even more enticing.

Notes: This adorably quaint bakery is community owned and operated. Their handcrafted breads and doughnuts are made using traditional European techniques.

3. Java Love

Address: 224 Bellevue Ave., Montclair

Phone Number: 973-744-2122

Website: www.javaloveroasters.com

Pumpkin Drinks:

Pumpkin Spice Latte:This latte wasn't too sweet, but was definitely packed with enough spice for those fall taste buds. The pumpkin flavor could be tasted with each sip.

Pumpkin Hot Chocolate:This indulgent drink had a hint of chocolate mixed with a frothy pumpkin pie flavor. The spice in this drink is lighter for those who want a lesser sense of pumpkin.

Notes: This cozy coffee spot in the heart of Montclair will make you want to just sit and do work for hours. They roast in small batches and use only organic, sustainably farmed, and fair trade coffee beans.

4. Red Eye Cafe

Address: 94 Walnut St., Montclair

Phone Number: 973-509-3663

Website: www.drinkredeyes.com

Pumpkin Drink:

Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte ($4.00)-Although pumpkin spice drinks are typically thought to be hot, you can also get them iced here. The mix of pumpkin, ice, and slight spices is the perfect flavorful combination for a refreshing espresso drink.

Notes: This quaint cafe partners with Harvest Drop and City Greens Inc. to provide local and organic produce. The welcoming feeling of this spot can't be beat, whether you're coming in for a weekend brunch or to get some work done.

5. The Fine Grind

Address: 101 Newark-Pompton Turnpike, Little Falls

Phone Number: 973-837-0199

Website: www.thefinegrindcoffeebar.com

Pumpkin Drink: You can add pumpkin flavor to any drink here. I chose to add it to a latte that already had cinnamon in it—so I would have extra spice! They have countless drink combinations to choose from—which are all satisfying with the added pumpkin flavoring.

Pumpkin Food:

Pumpkin Muffin:This moist pumpkin muffin is the perfect treat for a fall day. To top if off, it comes with a creamy dip and side of fluffy whip cream.

Notes: This comfy coffee shop has an entire book of drink concoctions you can choose from. They often host the community in events such as open mic nights and provide college students and businesspeople a comfortable place to get work done.

6. Sweet Basil's

Address: 498 S Livingston Ave. Livingston

Phone Number: 973-994-3600

Website: www.sweetbasilscafe.com

Pumpkin Drink:

Pumpkin Spice Latte ($3.75):This mouth-watering latte tastes incredibly fresh and light. While not too spicy, you still get a significant taste of pumpkin.

Notes: This modern cafe provides fresh and 100 percent hormone-free food. Enjoy the comfortable environment at this BYO-spot, as it is the perfect place to meet up with some friends, whether for brunch or a nice dinner.

7. Gina's Bakery

Address: 700 Bloomfield Ave., Montclair

Phone Number: 973-

Website: www.ginasbakery.com

Pumpkin Food:

Pumpkin Pie ($7.00):This flavorful pumpkin pie is the ultimate comfort food. They come in a mini size, so good luck not eating the entire thing yourself. The pumpkin tastes fresh with the perfect amount of crunch from the flaky crust.

Notes: This family owned bakery uses Western European handcrafted recipes. They provide a wide variety of fresh products including muffins, brownies, quick breads, and pies.

8. Coffee Mill Roasters

Address: 41 Main St., Millburn

Phone Number: 973-218-6559

Website: www.thecoffeemillroasters.com

Pumpkin Drink:

Pumpkin Pie Latte (16oz $4.85):This frothy drink has a taste of real pumpkin, as compared to many artificial syrups. It leaves a nice taste of slight spice while not being overwhelmingly flavored.

Notes: Family owned trendy and urban coffee shop. This small scale coffee joint specializes in unique blends of coffee, and sells the roasts by the pound.