Essential Eye Makeup For Beginners

Essential Eye Makeup For Beginners

Are you overwhelmed by makeup?

208
Essential Eye Makeup For Beginners
Jaclyn Hill

If you are just starting to get into makeup, you probably are confused on where to begin. The cosmetic industry is huge and can be overwhelming for a starter. I started getting into makeup in 7th grade. It all started when I landed on a youtube video which was a makeup tutorial on how to get Taylor Swift’s “ Teardrops on my Guitar” look. Ever since then, I was fascinated by makeup and became obsessed. I’d have to say, when I started off, I did not know where to begin. Now that I am well knowledged on makeup, I have a list of a few essentials you will need to for amazing eye makeup and you can use these while watching any makeup tutorial.

1. BRUSHES

Brushes are the key to eyemakeup. If you really want a cut crease or smokey eye, you really have to invest in a good set of brushes. Brushes are also key to some face makeup as well. You may think one brush from Ecotools is good enough for a look, but for a really professional look, a variety of brushes are needed.

Sigma is a great company to start out with. I started out with sigma brushes and I still have them. The essential Sigma brushes you will need are listed below:

Sigma E25 Blending Brush : You will need this for any blending in the crease. BLENDING IS KEY.

Sigma E40 Large Fluffy Blending Brush: This brush is key for any blending.

Sigma E30 Pencil Brush: Pencil Brushes help you with the precise and finer details.

Sigma E60 Flat Shader Brush: A flat shader brush can be used to apply any eyeshadow on the lid

Sigma E65 Angled Brush: Angle brushes are great for gel eyeliner or your eyebrows

1. EYESHADOW PALETTES

Two Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette: This palette is amazing for a starter because it has neutral colors and a few colorful shades. This palette has the great variety needed for a starter. It has many matte shades and glittery shades. You can complete a whole eye look with this palette.

Urban Decay Naked Palette: This palette is also amazing for a starter because of the combination of wearable glitter and matte shades. You can also complete a whole eye look with this palette

Lorac Pro Palette: This palette has a whole row of glitter shades and a whole row of matte shades. The pigmentation is great and it has a variety of amazing neutral shades

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette: This is a palette for someone who wants to do more popping eye looks. This palette has a variety of pink/red tone colors and amazing blending colors.

1. EYELINERS & MASCARA

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner: This is a great product because it is a felt tip, so it makes it very easy to apply eyeliner. It also has a eyelash lengthening serum as well.

Kat Von D Ink Liner Trooper: This is a high end version of a great felt tip eyeliner. It is very pigmented and has a precise felt tip.

Benefit Roller Lash: This mascara is my favorite. It is extremely lengthening, yet it separates the lashes and gives it curl. It is the best all-in-one mascara.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: This is a great drugstore dupe to the Benefit Roller Lash.

These are the essentials you will need to create any eye look. I understand that many products are sort of pricy, but when it comes to the cosmetology world, many of the amazing products needed are sort of an investment. Although it is pricy, the investment is worth it because you will have amazing eye makeup and there will be a difference between any Maybelline eyeshadow and a Urban Decay eyeshadow. This article is for those that are willing to get the best eye makeup.