Why You Should Buy Erin Condren's LifePlanner

Erin Condren's LifePlanner Should Be On Your Back To School List

Are you a neat freak? Controlling? A perfectionist? Me too.

87
https://www.pexels.com/photo/shallow-focus-photography-of-assorted-pencils-near-apple-keyboard-and-mouse-930535/

Personalized interchangeable covers

You can customize with your name, initials, designs or even pictures. What is even better is you can take off the cover and make a new one if you get sick of it (because let's be honest, we all change our minds every two seconds).

Three different layouts to choose from: vertical, horizontal, or hourly

This is amazing because everyone has a different lifestyle so it makes finding planners hard to choose.

Vertical layout

Horizontal layout

Hourly layout

Stickers

Yes, you can buy extra...but it COMES with stickers in the back of the book (what planner has free stickers?).

How I use my LifePlanner:

1. At the beginning of each month, I put all the birthdays, events and my different schedules in.

2. The beginning of each week, I put in all my tasks that need to be done (homework, exams, studying, etc.).

3. After each week I go back and look to make sure I got everything, and if I didn't, then I add it to the next week of to-dos.

4. I make sure everything has a certain color (pay: green, psychology: purple, math: blue etc.)

Erin Condren markers are my favorite because they are double-sided with a thin tip and thick tip so it works with whatever you need.

5. I put stickers on days of exams, payment due, paydays, etc.

So, start the year off being as productive and organized as you can and pretend to get those straight A's (and if you do, go you!!!!)