Everyone's mood during the days of the week, by Erika Jayne

Every Day Of The Week Explained By Erika Jayne

Everyone could use a little Erika Jayne in their lives.

40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emd9WicaTx0

If you don't know who Erika Jayne is, first of all, I'm sorry for you. Second of all, you MUST start watching RHOBH (or Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for you beginners). You don't even have to start from the beginning of the series, just pop in on the current season and watch yourself quickly fall in love with all of the ladies, my faves are Rinna and Erika, ofc. I love it so much that I might just start writing articles recapping the episodes every week.

Speaking of every week, here is a little something to get you through this one.

Monday

media.giphy.com

Could this not be more of a mood? Honestly, I connect to this on a deeper level. Like, I feel this way probably every day of the week, but that's another conversation.

Tuesday

media.giphy.com

Normally Tuesdays suck. Like, the worst day of the week. But, RHOBH comes on Tuesday nights, so I spend my entire day looking forward to cracking open a bottle of wine with my friends and watching some good old-fashioned drama.

Wednesday

media.giphy.com

LADIES NIGHT!!!!!!!! Typically usually everything is pretty cheap for ladies night, so in this instance, the "hoes" will be the men.

Thursday

https://www.pride.com/gay-tv/2016/4/07/17-reasons-erika-giardi-best-real-housewives-addition-all-time

Seriously, what the f*ck is going on? When is Friday coming? This week has lasted 100 days and I will be having a drink.

Friday

media.giphy.com

Happy hour anyone? I will see you at Swamp at 3 pm.

Saturday

media.giphy.com

Happy hour drained you, because it lasted until 2 am. But not to fret, payday was Friday so you are feeling like a #richbitch.

Sunday

media.giphy.com

It's already Sunday?