Epson VS260 vs Emotn H1 Projector, which is better?

Emotn H1

49

The Epson VS260 and Emotn H1 are both LCD projectors, one is suitable for business and one for home use. And Emotn H1 projector is portable to take around.

1. Appearance

The difference in appearance between the two projectors is relatively large, with the Epson VS260 body being white with a manual focus knob on top. The Emotn H1 projector has a retro look with a leather carry handle for on-the-go portability. Emotn H1 has made a new innovation in the projection industry by replacing the traditional keys with the same blue switches of the mechanical keyboard. These keys are not easy to get stuck in use and have the cleanest click sound.

2. System

The Epson VS260 machine itself has no operating system and is projected by connecting an external device. On the other hand, Emotn H1 is equipped with a self-developed system based on Android 9.0, Emotn UI takes up less RAM, providing users with a smoother and more efficient operating experience. Moreover, users can customize personalized backgrounds and freely arrange the position of software according to their preferences. H1 has the configuration of 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM, which allow users to install more software.

3. Image and Sound

The two projectors have different picture and sound requirements because of different usage scenarios. Epson VS260 has a brightness of 3300 lumens, 15000:1 contrast ratio and 1024*768 contrast ratio. Nowadays, most projectors use ANSI lumen, a standard unit of brightness, and this resolution is not very commonly used. the Emotn H1 focuses on home use, with a brightness of 250 ANSI lumen, plus ultra-high resolution of 1080P, which can project a clear picture.

The VS260 is equipped with a 2w speakers, which is sufficient for office scenarios and Emotn H1 does more in terms of sound. Emotn H1 uses 2 * 3W dual stereo surround sound speakers, supporting DSP sound, plus NS noise reduction algorithm, APEQ function adjustment, virtual 3D and other patents to ensure high fidelity sound quality output. Users can turn the H1 into a Bluetooth speaker, and the projector's optical machine will automatically turn off to avoid noise to the music when it enters Bluetooth speaker mode.

4. Connectivity

Epson VS260 projector has a USB port, a VGA port and an HDMI port on the back of the projector, while the Emotn H1 has more ports. Emotn H1 comes with HDMI, USB, Audio, AV, SPDIF, and TF/SD ports to meet more needs of users.

5. Summary

The two projectors differ greatly in features and configuration, and you can choose as needed. If you only need a projector for office use, the Epson VS260 is a good choice. If you want more use scenarios, the Emotn H1 is very cost-effective. H1 is equipped with an efficient operating system, more interfaces, and is suitable for both home and outdoor use.

Article from TVsBook

https://www.tvsbook.com/

Emotn Official:

https://www.emotn.com/