5 Entertainment Articles You Missed From The Week Of March 1

A weekly roundup of Odyssey's Entertainment section.

198
Wikimedia Commons, ABC, Netflix

ICYMI, these five stories will catch you up with the hottest entertainment content on Odyssey.

Netflix's 'Love Is Blind' Is A Freaking Mind Game And TBH, It's Dangerous

By Lexi Locke

"There are so many red flags that need to be discussed."

Summer Walker Faces Heavy Backlash After Posting A Racist Coronavirus Video

By Soniatam

"Despite Summer Walker's claim that she is not racist, this video shows otherwise."

Mykenna Was The Unsung Hero Of 'The Bachelor' This Season And She Deserved So Much More

By Lianna Wavershack

"I am the first one to agree that Mykenna talks like a "walking Pinterest board," but I don't think it's a bad thing."

'Grey's Anatomy' Ended Alex Karev's Storyline In The WORST Way Possible And I Will Not Recover

By Olivia Kappler

"Alex deserved better, Jo deserved better, and Meredith deserved better."

Seeing Post Malone This Messed Up On Stage Has Fans Worried He Might Be The Next To Overdose

By Olivia Kappler and Lily Moe

"Too many artists lose their lives to drugs and alcohol and we don't want Posty to be next."