Dating Someone with Children

Dating Someone with Children

What it's Like to Enter Into a "Readymade" Family

588
Dating Someone with Children
MN Artists Website

Growing up my family preached to me about how I shouldn’t enter into a “readymade” family. However, I think they’ve eaten their words on that one. They are absolutely in love with the children I have now.

I ended up doing just that and I am about to officially become the stepmom to two beautiful 6 and 7 year olds. I definitely agree it is hard at times, especially being in school, working, and only being 20 years old, but it is worth it.

Helping raise a child and teach them right from wrong all the while developing a close love and friendship is a very rewarding experience.

I think when it is time for me to have children, it will be much easier because of the years of experience I will already have under my belt.

I grew up without having many children in my family so I lacked that experience. It is definitely a whole new world, but I wouldn't change it for anything.

-Kaitlyn H. Evans